Undeefeeted Hardun Vallee comes two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

All rite fellers and rw87 hits baick two gaim weak......Eye eggspeck tha Hawks two come two tha Skeetur, wif az Napoleeun Die-Knee-Mite wood say wif, vurry sharp "towel-luns"......Thay haiv run tha bawl onn evurbodee thay've played and like two dial up tha pressure on deefence.....Eye jist hoap our boys ere reddy..... :huh:

You skeered me for a second there I thought you were gonna say "the CLAW " instead of towel-Luns ..... Don't get me wrong , towel-Luns are skeery too , but I still have nightmares about ..... The CLAW !!!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What type offense does HV have? Three yards and cloud of dust? Spread? Veer? Pro set? Who are their best players? Jake memtioned a good looking TE, are there others to watch for?

I'm familiar with some of their best players on the diamond, but I know nothing about them on the football field.

Edited by strongx

What type offense does HV have? Three yards and cloud of dust? Spread? Veer? Pro set? Who are their best players? Jake memtioned a good looking TE, are there others to watch for?

I'm familiar with some of their best players on the diamond, but I know nothing about them on the football field.

Mullteepull sx.....Sumtimes 2 tights....othur times 3 wides.....Butt thay rilly like poundin' hit and controllin tha LOS.....#34 iz thair main runner, #8 allsew plays a littull fb/rb.....thay thro two #47 sum.....Big line and uhgressive........... :popcorneater:

If they are that multiple, they must be smart and well-coached. I'm sure it will be another test for our front 7. I wonder how our offense will look after the off week. How does murvil usually come out after a bye week? Any injuries on our side? I think the soph running back (#29?) is back. Not sure if the varsity has struggled with the injury bug like the freshmen have.