Undeefeeted Hardun Vallee comes two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

A good team winn fer our boys inn red and black.....But a special word about Cody Carroll......This young man is the epitome of a great high school player.....He might weigh a buck 40, but he lays it on the line every play.....He made a couple of great plays tonight and you can see the team feed off his effort.....When I think of what a Mairvul player is and should be...Well just check out # 7................

Well said. Cody is a great young man! His 2nd TD last night was my favorite play of the season thus far.

Did Stars reach for Mama's corn dog and lose some fingers? I know this post wasn't typed by him because most of the words are spelled correctly and he is throwing around $5 words like "epitome".

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though it looked like HVA kinda took what they expected, credit should go to murvil. That offense has many players who can hurt a defense. Great team performance by the offense. I agree about the defense. They looked alot quicker than HVA last night. I hope the couple of bruises heal quickly this week - another big game coming up.

Well said. Cody is a great young man! His 2nd TD last night was my favorite play of the season thus far.

Did Stars reach for Mama's corn dog and lose some fingers? I know this post wasn't typed by him because most of the words are spelled correctly and he is throwing around $5 words like "epitome".

'82 when'st ewe've gott a Funkk and Wagnalls ennythang iz possibull.... B)

The paper said that Hardin Valley only had 81 yards of total offense.  Is that right?

Did they play starters in the 2nd half?

Did anyone see this coming?

How can someone rate Fulton above Maryville when Fulton's opponents are 11-14 and the Rebels opponents are 19-5 (soon 6)?  Webb, Alcoa, and West may contend for State titles.  Of Fulton's opponents only G-P may make the playoffs.

Edited by oldhick76

The paper said that Hardin Valley only had 81 yards of total offense.  Is that right?

How can someone rate Fulton above Maryville when Fulton's opponents are 11-14 and the Rebels opponents are 19-5 (soon 6)?  Webb, Alcoa, and West may contend for State titles.  Of Fulton's opponents only G-P may make the playoffs.

Chalk up another loss for a GQ coached team in the IFL. I think it's time the Maryville Brass take a look at GQ's body of work. Being winless in the IFL is becoming an embarrassment.

Yes anyone could see this coming, HVA hasn't beat anyone of caliber play, the argument could be made that SD maybe but look at who SD plays, HVA will beat teams like Karns and others in those levels but not ready for a Maryville or West or some teams like that. They should beat a very overarated Catholic team but the top level teams are still a bit out of their reach.