Gibbs vs. Oak Ridge

boyfromsi

Clinton beat em....that's all u need to know. Lol jk.

Gibbs likes to run the triple option. They throw just enough to keep you honest. They are a scrappy team, but just don't look to have a lot of talented players although their qb is pretty good.

Then they beat Halls worse than we did so it's hard to compare scores. Thanks for the info on their offense and QB. That's what I meant.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then they beat Halls worse than we did so it's hard to compare scores. Thanks for the info on their offense and QB. That's what I meant.

I just meant if Clinton could beat them OR would too. Haha. As long as you guys can stop their triple option....I dont think they can beat you with their passing game. But dont take them lightly by any means. I'm sure Gaddis won't let that happen. Good luck! I'm picking OR 35 Gibbs 13

Catholic played freshman only. They have nearly 100 kids in their program right now. They have a loaded freshman class that came from all over Knox and surrounding counties.

I was at the show last night and I believe you're wrong. I heard Gaddis talking to a friend, I was at the next table, and he knows the Catholic coach well (he coached him in high school). He said the Catholic coach requested the game to be a joint Freshmen/JV game. That's the only reason Gaddis agreed to it. Gaddis didn't seem upset about it at all, it was just a matter of fact statement.

Joe said on the air that he preferred to play freshmen and jv separate, but they had to do a combined game or Catholic wouldn't agree to come and play.  So, it was a combined game or no game at all. 

I'm excited about the renewal of the OR vs DB rivalry resuming year after next.  It may have to be DB instead of Farragut though in week 1 unless the schedules align for non district opponents, then we could keep Farragut and play DB.  That would be awesome.

I will say that man can eat some ribs. Probably have to invite Lost Old Dad from Riverdale up and cook a big mess of ribs for

both of them. That was about the third time he said something about ribs last night. He came by the table a couple of times while he was working the crowd before the show.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL