South Pit vs Boyd (Moore man against that Reynolds man)

Roy Dillard

Cardwell and Boyd's offense click on all cylinders against the visting Pirates. With help of the Spur footed Geese with lasers.

Buc's 49

SP 41

I'll tell you one thing. If we give up 49 pts to the bucs I hope we don't win another game this season. Edited by MrLegit

I know the Cardwells on a very personal level and I can say this, they are very special people. They are not if any high school coaches that have had the life he has had. He coached at Auburn when they went to the cotton bowl. He flies under the radar for sure. I have never heard him say one bad thing about anyone, I wish I was more like him. Good man. I will have to pull for the Bucs in this one. His son is in his last year at QB for the Bucs. I am going to try and make the game.

That's not accurate. The SR players voted on both of them. One was clear cut other was 50/50 with the head man making the final call

Yeah, my original info came from three sources...figured that was enough.  But, alas, I was wrong.  Both of these players have great potential and next year would be their jumping board if they get their acts together.  Unfortunately, #3 has been dismissed from nearly every team he's been on since Jr. High...he's running out of aces.

Butchie are you still coming to The Swamp tomorrow? Everyone remember to bring your bug spray if your going to stay in the visitors stands. You will get carried off on that side by the monster Mosquitos.

We used to play there often in the late 80's mosquitos were horrible back then looked like you were shot with. Birdshot on sat morn.I guess that's something that's hard to control.

I was at my camper at Camp Columbus last night and the mosquitos about carried me off, and in addition to that I had a jacket on. Anyway, I think it will be a good game. You guys may want to take some repellent. If any of you guys have a bad night tomorrow, just remember the fishing is still good. Good luck to both teams and stay safe.

I garuntee you that Moore man should make these boys that are being a problem run laps the whole time the game is being played on Friday.  I garuntee you that would get there attention.  Will Grider not let him do this?  I was talking to a man at the Subway yesterday when I was getting my foot long and he was telling me one of those boys got suspended from Griders school by that Wilson man.  What kind of mess is this?  If these boys cant behave in school, they should not have the privleage of playing football.  You think im joking but im not.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

+ 1