Lake County vs Humboldt

JungleJim125

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who wasnt there/I was there talking to Scott Price...Will be at Humboldt tomorrow night,win or lose..But next week is just the week that Midnite Madness falls on.In years past it was the night of playing Trenton.This year it's greenfield..But I will miss talking to my Greenfield buddies

Understand about going to mid night madness. Wasn't talking to you directly. Just saying in general.

I am going to catch heat when I say this. Please don't get me wrong when I say this because I like most poster from LC on here. Yes, this has been a transition year for the falcons. They are improving even defensively. LC has a young team and will get better. Now, in saying that LC fans should be at the games supporting this team regardless. If they were 7-0 right now you would all be there. Remember none of the kids or coaches go out each and every Friday to lose. It hurts them alot worse than it does any of us. Believe me I know by experience.

Well I take it you are talking to me! Really? Just because i'd rather go watch UC and Boldt instead of LC Greenfield! Most are still mad about other reasons....Just read my earlier posts! Myself and father paid for a sign and we never got our passes we were promised, is it about 5 bucks nope just principle of the matter! Look moms is gone and i'l just stick to fantasy football

Who wasnt there/I was there talking to Scott Price...Will be at Humboldt tomorrow night,win or lose..But next week is just the week that Midnite Madness falls on.In years past it was the night of playing Trenton.This year it's greenfield..But I will miss talking to my Greenfield buddies

Its me as usual! Look for the LC kids in school at Memphis Madness, they are all going

Well I take it you are talking to me! Really? Just because i'd rather go watch UC and Boldt instead of LC Greenfield! Most are still mad about other reasons....Just read my earlier posts! Myself and father paid for a sign and we never got our passes we were promised, is it about 5 bucks nope just principle of the matter! Look moms is gone and i'l just stick to fantasy football

Wasn't talking to you in particular. Was just talking in general but if you take it that way then so be it. LC fans as you well know are notorious for showing up when our teams are winning but when we struggle they run and hide. Alot of people are mad about things that are happening in the school system but that has nothing to do with the kids that are playing. I completely understand your reasons in particular so no I really wasn't referring to you. 

Edited by lakecountyfalconfan

Go enjoy UC-Humboldt..My son went to Memphis today and got there at 10 at Ashleys.About 30 people in line.We got Plaza seats,right off the main floor..So very good seats.Even though it cost a trip to Memphis ,think i'm liking this better instead of waiting to go the day of the event,and when they open the door,everyone rushes in like a stampede and still not know where I'm sitting,which is near the top..This way,know i'm in a certain section and not going to be at the top, or even middle.Going to be very low.