2A Memphis Mitchell..... Look Out!

Intense

Mitchell is destroying everyone in its district. Don't let the three losses fool you. They lost to 5A and 6A schools. TCA is the only team with a chance to slow them down in West Tennessee Quad 4 otherwise they are going to blow through the playoffs. East and Middle hasn't seen overall team speed like this.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is hard to really judge how good we are. We played bigger schools well but we have no signature wins. Our league is, and I am trying to be nice, pathetic. We have scored 48, 51, 63, and 65 in our league games and have given up a total of 8 points. We are not that good, they are just that terrible. So i guess we will see how good we are come post season time.

Mitchell is destroying everyone in its district. Don't let the three losses fool you. They lost to 5A and 6A schools. TCA is the only team with a chance to slow them down in West Tennessee Quad 4 otherwise they are going to blow through the playoffs. East and Middle hasn't seen overall team speed like this.

If you guys have the team speed like you say, lots of teams may be in trouble. I noticed you guys had around 14 players at 250+lbs and at least 5 which were 275-300. I know size doesn't always mean a lot; however when you have a lot of size and a lot of team speed, that is usually dangerous. 

K1212 are you talking about Mitchell or TCA?

Yea I was talking about Mitchell. 

Now I am not saying Mitchell is king or anything but man that is a lot of size for a 2a school, and if they have "team speed" lookout! I must also say in 1a and 2a coaching, discipline, and determination counts as much as size and speed so I guess you never know.