GQs Record in the IFL

jrlcm

An official who worked the MHS / LC game last week told me today that Maryville could not beat Fulton.

What does GQ need to do to win one of these IFL games?  What's his record now, 0-124?

Has be not recruited enough imaginary players, can't his guys coach them up?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

An official who worked the MHS / LC game last week told me today that Maryville could not beat Fulton.

What does GQ need to do to win one of these IFL games?  What's his record now, 0-124?

Fulton plays in a weak district and has beaten not Maryville, not Alcoa, etc. this year.  I predict they'll lose to Pearl-Cohn in the Class 4A State Championship Game.

They'll beat Greeneville in the playoffs but outside of that one Class 4A in East-TN is weak.  I don't know how else to say this....

I thought we were at 0-132 ? 

IFL has always been George's weak spot .... I'm just glad Ol Starz isn't as rough on George as Jim Irsay is on Peyton !! I guess we'll keep George around even with this one weakness .... lol 

No one cares about the Ifl, but the fan that says fulton is a product of a weak schedule has not seen fulton play. And to think PC will beat them is a pre mature statement because PC schedule is not strong at all and the give up much more points then fulton. But thats neither here nor there. IFL games tick me off Maryville may be the greatest program in Tennessee history. They are great. Fulton is great. The probably will not play in the near future, so why even talk about something that will never happen.

Fulton plays in a weak district and has beaten not Maryville, not Alcoa, etc. this year.  I predict they'll lose to Pearl-Cohn in the Class 4A State Championship Game.

They'll beat Greeneville in the playoffs but outside of that one Class 4A in East-TN is weak.  I don't know how else to say this....

I agree East TN 4A is weak outside Greenville and Fulton, your right on. What you didn't mention was East TN 6A (this year) is weak too outside Maryville.

I agree East TN 4A is weak outside Greenville and Fulton, your right on. What you didn't mention was East TN 6A (this year) is weak too outside Maryville.

You are correct, both are weak this year. Maryville may be the only team in East Tennessee that could play with and defeat Fulton. How soon do we forget that GQ and Maryville have more than one Gold ball beating teams like Fulton.

Edited by MLREB

Maryville has looked great this season. Maryville beat 3 teams badly that will go far in the playoffs in their respective classes. They killed a team that was highly ranked in 6A. Because of the way Fulton is killing teams Fulton is getting more pub in the Knoxville area. Fulton is an awesome team but the best team they have played is Farragut. Beating Farragut 55-7 was very impressive.