1a Playoff Projections and Scenerios?

foreveranole

Alright guys I've waited as long as I could! According to what happens Fri night on Orr field and what the outcome is in Rebel Land it could come down to us and Hampton battling in the big game for the Conference title! With that being said how could it be laid out for both and or either teams? BTW I'm not just basing this Thread on those 3 teams mentioned! Just wanting Scenerios and opinions on how it could and might go in the Eastern part of the State!

C-mon guys help me out! What's it looking like for us up here in the upper East of the State?

Cloudland will be the 1 seed in Quad 1. If I am correct,they will get homefield as long as they last. I don't think the Hampton game will even matter as far as seeding goes. It could be important for the Bulldogs.

Edited by pujo

Cloudland will be the 1 seed in Quad 1. If I am correct,they will get homefield as long as they last. I don't think the Hampton game will even matter as far as seeding goes. It could be important for the Bulldogs.

If Cloudland doesn't win their district and another district champion is in Quad 1 they will get the higher seed. District champs are seeded first. That's the way I interpret it anyway.

West Carroll will not make it in....I'm thinking Perry Co. will make it in pushing Bruceton into Quad 4, and Cornersville went to Quad 2 just like I said they would. I'm thinking Quad 3 will be NCS, Columbia Acd, Wayne Co, Jo Byrns, Clarksville Acd, and Perry Co.

http://tssaa.org/divisiononefootballplayoffs/wildcard.cfm?class=1A

C-mon guys help me out! What's it looking like for us up here in the upper East of the State?

Greenback is a really good team. Coalfield is a good team with too many injuries to make a run. Cloudland is an average team

Cloudland will lose to Greenback in 2nd round. Greenback will beat Coalfield. Greenback has a good chance to make it to the finals of 1A.

Alright guys I've waited as long as I could! According to what happens Fri night on Orr field and what the outcome is in Rebel Land it could come down to us and Hampton battling in the big game for the Conference title! With that being said how could it be laid out for both and or either teams? BTW I'm not just basing this Thread on those 3 teams mentioned! Just wanting Scenerios and opinions on how it could and might go in the Eastern part of the State!

Sorry to bring a dose of reality to your sheltered world in the back woods of far Eastern TN, but Cloudland is not going to make a deep run in the playoffs. Their strength of schedule is horrendous. It's going to catch up with them. They will be one and done. Enjoy the 1st round bye, but plan on taking up the pads after your 2nd round game and get out the basketballs.

If Cloudland doesn't win their district and another district champion is in Quad 1 they will get the higher seed. District champs are seeded first. That's the way I interpret it anyway.

Pujo your scenario would be correct if the playoffs were this week and Coalfield would be a #2. Coalfield has district 4A locked up with just one district game left(Oakdale). If y'all lose to Hampton then the scenario is flipped.

Playoff seeding as of this week:

Quad 1

#1 Coalfield (1st)

#2 Cloudland

#3 Sunbright

#4 Midway

#5 Greenback

#6 Harriman

Quad 2

#1 Monterey (1st)

#2 South Pittsburg (*)

#3 Gordonsville

#4 Moore Co.

#5 Fayetteville

#6 Cornersville

Quad 3

#1 Columbia Academy (1st)

#2 Wayne Co. (1st)

#3 Nashville Christian (*)

#4 Clarksville Academy

#5 Jo Byrns

#6 HR-Bruceton

Quad 4

#1 Dresden (*)

#2 Union City

#3 Humboldt

#4 Gleason

#5 Lake Co.

#6 West Carroll

This was posted by the Tennessean yesterday if the season was to end today.

Quad 1

6. Harriman (3-6) at 3. Sunbright (6-2)*

Winner plays at 2. Coalfield (6-2)*

5. Greenback (5-3)* at 4. Midway (6-2)*

Winner plays at 1. Cloudland (8-0)*

Quad 2

6. Cornersville (4-4) at 3. Gordonsville (5-4)*

Winner plays at 2. South Pittsburg (7-1)*

5. Fayetteville (4-4) at 4. Moore Co. (5-4)*

Winner plays at 1. Monterey (4-4)*

Quad 3

6. Hollow Rock-Bruceton (5-3)* at 3. Wayne Co. (5-3)*

Winner plays at 2. Columbia Acad. (7-1)*

5. Clarksville Acad. (6-3)* at 4. Jo Byrns (5-3)*

Winner plays at 1. Nashville Chr. (7-1)*

Quad 4

6. West Carroll (2-7) at 3. Humboldt (7-1)*

Winner plays at 2. Union City (7-1)*

5. Lake Co. (3-5) at 4. Gleason (5-3)*

Winner plays at 1. Dresden (7-2)*

Just missed: Huntland (2-6), Perry Co. (2-6), Clay Co. (2-6)

CLASS 2A

Quad 1

6. Rockwood (6-2) at 3. Oneida (6-2)

Winner plays at 2. Silverdale (8-0)*

5. Hampton (5-3) at 4. Tellico Plains (6-2)

Winner plays at 1. Knox Grace (9-0)*

Quad 2

6. Middle Tenn. Chr. (5-3) at 3. Marion Co. (7-1)*

Winner plays at 2. Eagleville (7-1)*

5. Boyd Buchanan (3-5)* at 4. Jackson Co. (4-4)*

Winner plays at 1. Trousdale Co. (9-0)*

Quad 3

6. Riverside (6-2) at 3. Forrest (5-3)

Winner plays at 2. Huntingdon (6-2)*

5. Mt. Pleasant (3-5)* at 4. Loretto (4-4)*

Winner plays at 1. Adamsville (7-2)*

Quad 4

6. McKenzie (4-4) at 3. Mitchell (5-3)*

Winner plays at 2. Peabody (7-1)*

5. Halls (5-3) at 4. Hillcrest (5-3)*

Winner plays at 1. Trinity (8-0)*

Just missed: Oliver Springs (4-4), Whitwell (4-5), Carver (4-4)

Sorry to bring a dose of reality to your sheltered world in the back woods of far Eastern TN, but Cloudland is not going to make a deep run in the playoffs. Their strength of schedule is horrendous. It's going to catch up with them. They will be one and done. Enjoy the 1st round bye, but plan on taking up the pads after your 2nd round game and get out the basketballs.

Don't sweat ole Art here....He's been a trolling and making "friends' everywhere....Must be a split personality of slim!

Edited by uknoit2