Goodpasture @ Gordonsville

croz6110

I forgot what Coach Meyer always told us about wrestling with pigs.

Last thing I will say on this. How come when it happens in Gainesboro it is an "isolated incident" no matter how many times it has happened, but at Goodpasture it is recruiting. The word is hypocrite and that word is you. I gave you specific examples. You produced hearsay. Of course, not every kid  at Goodpasture lives in Madison just like not every kid  at Jackson County lives there, yet. I hear there are a couple of rentals available.

There SURELY will not be any intimidation on this end either tough guy. Bet on that.

I forgot what Coach Meyer always told us about wrestling with pigs.

Last thing I will say on this. How come when it happens in Gainesboro it is an "isolated incident" no matter how many times it has happened, but at Goodpasture it is recruiting. The word is hypocrite and that word is you. I gave you specific examples. You produced hearsay. Of course, not every kid at Goodpasture lives in Madison just like not every kid at Jackson County lives there, yet. I hear there are a couple of rentals available.

There SURELY will not be any intimidation on this end either tough guy. Bet on that.

I had something very derogatory to say to you but i refuse to stoop to that level. Let me state a fact to you, every player on every team in Jackson County lives IN Jackson County. Out of our 8 state championships we've had a grand total of 2 players on those teams from outside of Jackson County. GP is the same as every other private school, full of recruits. There needs to be total separation and until there is i will continue to root against every private school. End of discussion

Edited by devilfanatic

If Gordonsville were to lose this game and Fayetteville wins against Forrest, Fayetteville will be the District 9 runner up and get the 3 seed in quad 2 ?

If that would happen that would put Gville at a 4 seed. In that case, I'd have to root for Marion to beat SP.

As far as the game tonight, Gville is very capable. They've just gotta do, pure and simple. Block and Tackle.

DTC3 will have LIVE web stream coverage of the Goodpasture-Gordonsville game, for those who can't make it out Friday night. Log onto www.dtc3.tv to watch the web stream, free of charge, courtesy of DTC TV. Read more about Friday night's match-up at http://www.dtc3.tv/node/2357.

This is awesome. Gonna check out my alma mater from St Louis tonight.

Good luck GVille.

To your point, that's why GP enrollment down over the past years and JP2 is irrelivant in football. Sumner County is keeping their good athletes because they can go to whatever school they want.

If this were the case then Rutherford County kids would stay in the county and not go to Ensworth and the other great Nashville public schools. Ensworth hits Rutherford county hard.

Sounds like GP and JPII are getting out recruited by Sumner public schools.

If this were the case then Rutherford County kids would stay in the county and not go to Ensworth and the other great Nashville public schools. Ensworth hits Rutherford county hard.

Sounds like GP and JPII are getting out recruited by Sumner public schools.

How many Rutherford county kids have played for Ensworth ? Name them and what school they would have been zoned for.

28-14 Goodpasture.

0-0 at half.

Gville had chances to win, but didn't get it done.

Now the refs didn't cost either team the game, but they were horrendous for both sides.

#29 is a ballplayer. I don't understand why he ever came off the field.

Either way, it looks like we're a 3 seed and will travel to Monterey in the 2nd round then SP in the 3rd.

28-14 Goodpasture.

0-0 at half.

Gville had chances to win, but didn't get it done.

Now the refs didn't cost either team the game, but they were horrendous for both sides.

#29 is a ballplayer. I don't understand why he ever came off the field.

Either way, it looks like we're a 3 seed and will travel to Monterey in the 2nd round then SP in the 3rd.

Pitiful 2nd half by Gville, they must have passed a spliff around the locker room at half time...only thing worsethan them was listening to John Wood,  wonder how much time was left in the Carthrage game..man will he ever retire.... :hungry: