Knox. Catholic travels to A-town

BCsportsfan

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from what i hear its knox central who has the best pop warner teams

Catholic and Fulton always have good 8th Grade teams, this year per standings looks like Halls and I think Farragut were in the Knox County final four. I don't think Central 8th Grade team was any good. But I could be wrong... In Knox County it usually varies by age group on who rules.

Edited by knoxvillefootball01

Looks like Catholic is back to reality, Alcoa not Coalfield, Scott County or a rebuilding CAK, bet the radio guys will make sure we hear all about the injuries that the Gold dommers have,

Reality? Didn't Alcoa play Scott and a "rebuilding" CAK also? Here's a reality didn't you guys play a non sanctioned TSSAA school (Lancanster Christian) instead of Fulton? Looking at the Great Alcoa schedule you guys beat 2 teams with winning records (Smith County 5-4 and Scott County). Reality, the Irish do have 10 guys who, at one point have started, missing with injuries and guys playing injured. Catholic will be playing a ton of freshman tonight but since it's the great Alcoa I guess that's an excuse. Here's a reality it was better playing in 5A/6A. Well if the "F5" Tornadoes win tonight you won't here an excuse or a negative comment, only praise since you guys are the greatest team EVER. Please have mercy on us.