Fayetteville @ Gordonsville

croz6110

I don't think there's much I can say about this game except Fayetteville absolutely did everything they needed to do to win and Gville didn't.

Myself, I thought it was a poor showing from the whole community tonight.

I've never seen the stands that empty for a home playoff game.

I do believe Gville had the potential to win this game by a good amount but didn't. Draw your own conclusions. 2 int's for td's along with a fumble for a TD.

We were up 10-0 on the beginning and gave it up, and I think some players shut it down towards the end of the game.

Fayetteville seemed like a South Pitt light.

Similar athletes and similar schemes especially on defense, and they'll be a whole lot better next year. Congrats to them.

I think they'll beat Monterey especially on the turf at Tech, but South Pitt will probably name the score, but they're young and will be a force next year.

Edited by croz6110

This is why they play the Game.. 90% of the people wasnt just wrong but they were way Wrong

I think Geno said it --everybody was underestimating our young team. G'ville was tough but.we were a little tougher until there was no more clock left. And the Monterey football team was there to take in the spectacle, as well as a couple of So. Pitt. Coaches watching from our bleachers. F'ville took advantage of the opportunities and gville didn't. Now on to cookeville for round two. So very proud of our boys and their effort tonight. Now I'll go to the 1A bracket thread and brag a little because I was THE ONLY ONE WHO PICKED Fayetteville to advance and not be One and Done!

I think Geno said it --everybody was underestimating our young team. G'ville was tough but.we were a little tougher until there was no more clock left. And the Monterey football team was there to take in the spectacle, as well as a couple of So. Pitt. Coaches watching from our bleachers. F'ville took advantage of the opportunities and gville didn't. Now on to cookeville for round two. So very proud of our boys and their effort tonight. Now I'll go to the 1A bracket thread and brag a little because I was THE ONLY ONE WHO PICKED Fayetteville to advance and not be One and Done!

good luck and congrats on the win over Gordy! Hopefully we make it past Moore County and we then can welcome you guys to the Pitt. Talking with Moore co guys they say our colors and uniforms are very much the same except out p and you guys f on the helmet .good luck Friday

good luck and congrats on the win over Gordy! Hopefully we make it past Moore County and we then can welcome you guys to the Pitt. Talking with Moore co guys they say our colors and uniforms are very much the same except out p and you guys f on the helmet .good luck Friday

Thanks CD, but I don't think you'll have too much trouble with Moore Co.  Hit 'em in the mouth a couple of times early--sack, fumble recovery, interception, or td, and they start to implode.  But, we played them in the first half of the season so they may have grown up some.  Btw, we have a Tiger head on the helmet.  Looking forward to beating Monterey and then coming East to the badlands!