William Blount offseason thread

Governm

LOL....I bet GovMan hopes they wear the new Orange jersey's for home games this year.

They will be alternate home jerseys. They will wear the blue/grey ones some games and the orange ones some. If I was a betting man I would bet that they will wear the orange ones week 0 against Loudon, against Heritage, and Against Maryville.

Can anybody say Oregon? They started all that crap. I'm old school and can't help it. Just programmed that way for ome odd reason.

I feel the same way. These greedy companies like Nike push this crap on these schools to sell their garbage to the fans. Your right about Oregon also. You never know what their going to wear next and I'm sure the kids love that but all in all changing uniforms every year don't make you winners all the sudden. To me it means your having some kind of identity crises and the schools that you see this go on with usually more than not have never been consistent winners in their past so this is one of the branches they reach for while falling out of a tree. Changing helmets for the third time in three years normally fits the cycle of what I'm talking about. You don't see the successful high school teams follow that pattern. 

Wooda liked thait look......Eye mite bee old skool....Butt eye like a littull white in uneeforms....

Eye saw a pitcher ov Mairvul's new Nikey white pro-combat jersees and eye thank thair rilly sharp..... :popcorneater:

It did look good. The white pants had orange and navy stripes down the side.