Maryville plays Morristown-East in the 2nd round of the Playoffs

BigDave1967

This used to be the official name.

SW_FBC.jpg

The name change will be re-evaluated at the end of the season and all the old graphics will have to be re-done to change Catholic to Hardin Valley. At this time all the schools can put down their Dwarf preference also.

I wish They would replace William Blount,Bearden and Lenoir City with maybe Oak Ridge,Anderson County or or Sevier County

I'm not going to beat a dead horse but that is one of the reasons that factor in why my wife won't go to the games and there I have a season ticket unused. She gets off work and drives from Knoxville and not much time to go anywhere other than fast food or go to the game and have a lower version of it at a much higher price. I hear it every week I'm not going up there and eat that garbage. When I went to the stand two weeks in a row and they ran out of Chick-Fil-A's and we were pressed to get into our seats to see kick off she won't go back because the rest of what they have is pure garbage. I'm sorry for making anyone mad about this and I'm sure it don't bother some people but it does me and the only way to fix it is be the squeaky wheel so it will get greased. Squeak, squeak, squeak.......................................

You don't want to eat fast food, but you're complaining about not getting a chick fi la sandwich...

Spoiled....fair weather fans. It's discouraging to say the least.

I couldn't believe it either. Some people take this for granted and one day it will end when G.Q. steps down or leaves which I hope isn't in my lifetime. Seen this happen to the program in the late 80's till the mid 90's and not sure my heart could take a whipping like that again.

Now gobares89 tha Hurry-cains haiv a cupple 320 poundurs upp thair..... :popcorneater:

If they do have a couple 320 pounders, they didn't play last Fri. night. Actually it's a pretty average line. Maryville will have absolutely no probs up front. After watching both teams play, I think this will be a warmup for the Rebs.

Rebs-44

Canes-0

In the first half.

If they do have a couple 320 pounders, they didn't play last Fri. night. Actually it's a pretty average line. Maryville will have absolutely no probs up front. After watching both teams play, I think this will be a warmup for the Rebs.

Rebs-44

Canes-0

In the first half.

o&w rite hear tha ere.....#71 and #74 playin' agin D-B laist weak....... :popcorneater:

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/912016/highlights/98586387

o&w eye wish eye did......Tha Canes ere 10-1 and Mr. Thompson is a stud......Thair QB is good too.....

Now eye do look fer tha Chick-Phil-A feller two get beet down bye momma and Barney..... :hungry:

You better hope their coach doesn't paint their field  house red and black.....then them big boys may be extra motivated.

Have you ever heard of anything like that?  I have spent the last hour on the 1A thread reading that....unfreakingbelievable.