Maryville plays Morristown-East in the 2nd round of the Playoffs

BigDave1967

I'm sorry, I must of been drilling to much and finally hit a nerve. When you go to a college game or a pro game the great food is part of the atmosphere. I see these wonderful places we have been to like West, L.C., Catholic, Alcoa and William Blount just to name a few and their grilling hamburgers and you go to a Maryville game and it doesn't even match up to one of those places at all. That is one of the reasons I enjoy the road games so much. I also know the money goes to the band but they are leaving more money on the ground then their pockets over the stupid way they do things up there. I will be glad to send Chef Robert Irvine from Restaurant Impossible a letter and tell him we have a failing concession stand that needs a make over and see if he'll come here and help this mess out. 

Barney is there anything you do like about being a Maryville fan ? So far I've not heard much you enjoy about it at all , I would think a Fan of Maryville High School would be about the happiest fan around ?? 

Barney is there anything you do like about being a Maryville fan ? So far I've not heard much you enjoy about it at all , I would think a Fan of Maryville High School would be about the happiest fan around ?? 

I love the football games, hate the P.A. blasting those messages we all have heard a million times and the concession stand. Love the football.

I love the football games, hate the P.A. blasting those messages we all have heard a million times and the concession stand. Love the football.

lol , I hear ya man , just joking with ya . I have always been jealous of those nice Cheeseburgers over at Alcoa !! I wonder who you could talk to about getting Grilled burgers going ?? I know a lot of Band Parents put in a lot of time for Alcoa to have those nice grilled Burgers ... You would think we could do the same wouldn't you ??

Where's all the MO East fans at ? I know one of them had a William Blount Obsession going all year long , Maybe we could get a little payback for our County Brothers ??!!

Fellers eye hait two innerupp this sesshun staind tawlk...Butt weave got a footbawl gaim Fridee nite and hear's one ov tha stars......#1 Mr. Thompson.... :popcorneater:

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/912016/highlights/29694388

I am glad to see we are back to talking about the game. It seems to me that more Maryville fans are more worry about the food then the game Friday night.I hope Morristown East can give Maryville the kind of game Morristown West gave them ,when they were in 4A. I know Maryville dosent lose much, but when the do, it is because the get push around up-front. For East to have any chance, we must win the battle up front.

Edited by EASTFAN

I'm sorry, I must of been drilling to much and finally hit a nerve.

You didn't hit a nerve, just think it's silly to complain about the concession stands.

When you go to a college game or a pro game the great food is part of the atmosphere.

Who cares.  This is high school and I am particularly happy that MHS doesn't worry about your dinning experience.  Maryville High isn't in the business of maximizing the fan experience.  We play the game, we win the game & then we go home. Get loud for the Rebels, the rest is superfluous. 

You didn't hit a nerve, just think it's silly to complain about the concession stands.

Who cares.  This is high school and I am particularly happy that MHS doesn't worry about your dinning experience.  Maryville High isn't in the business of maximizing the fan experience.  We play the game, we win the game & then we go home. Get loud for the Rebels, the rest is superfluous. 

I'm not going to beat a dead horse but that is one of the reasons that factor in why my wife won't go to the games and there I have a season ticket unused. She gets off work and drives from Knoxville and not much time to go anywhere other than fast food or go to the game and have a lower version of it at a much higher price. I hear it every week I'm not going up there and eat that garbage. When I went to the stand two weeks in a row and they ran out of Chick-Fil-A's and we were pressed to get into our seats to see kick off she won't go back because the rest of what they have is pure garbage. I'm sorry for making anyone mad about this and I'm sure it don't bother some people but it does me and the only way to fix it is be the squeaky wheel so it will get greased. Squeak, squeak, squeak.......................................

I am glad to see we are back to talking about the game. It seems to me that more Maryville fans are more worry about the food then the game Friday night.I hope Morristown East can give Maryville the kind of game Morristown West gave them ,when they were in 4A. I know Maryville dosent lose much, but when the do, it is because the get push around up-front. For East to have any chance, we must win the battle up front.

I like the East team this year 1-9 to 9-1 is outstanding. However pushing the AllStars Line around will be a real tall order. 

Good Luck to the IMAC friday night. 3 teams have a shot at the quarter finals maybe 1 will get there. Who knows maybe all 3? 

GoBears!

How is murvil gonna look this week? Was the first half last week only a nap or is this team starting to get bored?

ME is coming in with nothing to lose - a great situation if your coaches can motivate you over the doubt in the back of your head.

Fresh shipment of the red koolaid coming in today. So I look for another big night from #22 and #79. It's the time of the year that great players play great.