South Pittsburg vs Moore County (Moore man against that Smith man)

Geno

I'm going to blame at least some of our sloppy play on the refs.  They completely disrupted any rhythm we had established.  It got to the point that Moore Co. could do no wrong and we could do no right.  Sure, some of the 21 penalties were correctly called.....but 21!?  21 penalties!!???  That's just unheard of.  And I counted at least seven blatant fouls by Moore Co. that weren't called.  Pathetic!

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it was bad. Good talking to ya. I think there was just a lot sloppy, just bad. I did not enjoy the game at all.

Good talking to you also! That's what I was gathering from several folks tonight! Hope next week is a more enjoyable game for y'all! Good luck, dont think I'll make it home in time to watch any of SP's game next Friday....lol

21 penalties for a total of 210 yards...that's outrageous!!

it actually seemed worse than that... The Refs were calling Penaltys that were so obvious Not a Penalty it was Pathetic. impossible to get any rythem going. it was sooo bad everyone in the Stands started laughing..