Giles Co. @ Pearl Cohn

JAFO

Sorry to ask again, but does Pearl-Cohn actually play at their school, or do they play elsewhere? I looked on Google satellite, and it seems that the field near the school is pretty tiny...

He when you only have one high school in the county you can have a big nice Stadium but your coming to metro with 10 other high schools....its a nice size away stand on the other side. I dont image that yall are going to fill the stands up

He when you only have one high school in the county you can have a big nice Stadium but your coming to metro with 10 other high schools....its a nice size away stand on the other side. I dont image that yall are going to fill the stands up

We've filled up everyone else's stands this year, don't know why we wouldn't in the playoffs.

JAFO tell your people to quit the slick talk, im a city slicker....they might do that crap down there but I read in between the lines....ANGEL DUST....aint no fun when you losing what type of program yall run...you know you gonna lose...now you talking about yall just wanna have fun and playball....BULLCRAP ON THE GROUND

Dirty Bird Please.......told ya once, much respect for PC. This will be the best game in the West Friday night. Someone mentioned the stands....we will fill the always side up plus. Loyal fan base will make this exciting for both sides. I'll even bring a megaphone so that both sides can get use to the little lady from Fulton. Win or lose we will both be prepared for her slick talk.