That McCurry mans fieldhouse

Roy Dillard

Folkes, Old Pirate is reluctant to say much right now with this late breaking news but hopefully the mastermind will be identified, tared and feathered!

Amen brother!!It's not over yet..I got a couple post deleted earlier but I never even said onething about what I had already known. Like I have said before keep your eyes and ears open for more details..

It seems to me that it is time, or way past time, for everyone to sit down with the authorities and tell their stories and take their punishment. Make retribution for damages, plead insanity, and move on. This has got to be torture for everyone involved, including their families.

it just makes the Guilty look worse.. just go turn yourself in! but the lastest arrest involved Alcohol at School with that Coach?? wow!!!!!!!

Stand by, more to come!

PT, any feller that truely looked at photos of that mess figured out real fast it was an inside job. Old Pirate and surely all SP folkes jest has 2 Questions. 1. How do the fense jumpers like their choices now? 2. How do the Jasper Nation come to grips with being the laughing stock of the state and most likely the Nation? Edited by OLD PIRATE

Like being arrested for vandalism wasn't enough.....geesh

What is so bad to me is that Whitwell,SP and Jasper have some great people over here and all we can get credit for is this kind of negative stuff. I wish the paper would write about some good things we do over here in this county and the news would report on some of the good things that's done over here,but they all rely on bad news,, It's really sad for us all over here in OUR County..