That McCurry mans fieldhouse

Roy Dillard

It seems to me that it is time, or way past time, for everyone to sit down with the authorities and tell their stories and take their punishment. Make retribution for damages, plead insanity, and move on. This has got to be torture for everyone involved, including their families.

Yeah....I agree coach.  It is time for the remaining culprits to "man up", admit they made a great mistake, apologize, and take whatever they have coming.  This is doing nothing but hurting the kids more.  

PT, any feller that truely looked at photos of that mess figured out real fast it was an inside joke. Old Pirate and surely all SP folkes jest has 2 Questions. 1. How do the fense jumpers like their choices now? 2. How do the Jasper Nation come to grips with being the laughing stock of the state and most likely the Nation?

1 what fense jumpers..2 I don't thank anyone is laughing....

What is so bad to me is that Whitwell,SP and Jasper have some great people over here and all we can get credit for is this kind of negative stuff. I wish the paper would write about some good things we do over here in this county and the news would report on some of the good things that's done over here,but they all rely on bad news,, It's really sad for us all over here in OUR County..

What good stories did they miss? if you put some good stories on here we will not read them and we will

keep scrolling to get to the bad stuff. Same with the news people, they want to make a living for their families so they gonna print what we will buy....am I wrong?

PT, any feller that truely looked at photos of that mess figured out real fast it was an inside joke. Old Pirate and surely all SP folkes jest has 2 Questions. 1. How do the fense jumpers like their choices now? 2. How do the Jasper Nation come to grips with being the laughing stock of the state and most likely the Nation?

its no Secret i cant stand Jaspers Team.. just the Team and not the Kids! So I personally dont find anyof this Funny!! for a Group of 14, 15, 16, 17 year od Boys to Work their butts off all year and turn this Program around and these so called Coach's Disrespect the Kids, The Team, all of Jasper, and because of their name all of Marion County! their Family and Freinds! Funny?? NO it makes me Sick!!!

Warrior fans and players, I know you are hurt by grown adults doing this but you set the set the example for the community and don't let this get u down. It will get better players an remember u play the game and u are not the ones who did it. My thoughts are with you guys and it will get better. Good luck Warriors. From a Pounder.

• Upvote 1

its no Secret i cant stand Jaspers Team.. just the Team and not the Kids! So I personally dont find anyof this Funny!! for a Group of 14, 15, 16, 17 year od Boys to Work their butts off all year and turn this Program around and these so called Coach's Disrespect the Kids, The Team, all of Jasper, and because of their name all of Marion County! their Family and Freinds! Funny?? NO it makes me Sick!!!

I agree with the bold statement. Its just dang embarrassing for everyone. I hope they can keep their heads up and play a great game Friday night like we all know they can.

LOPAO......fellers like you that for one reason or the other jump fence and like Old Pirate has warned folkes many times about the sewage deposit. Pert near sure folkes knows now a huge one has been uncovered in Jasper.

He isn't a fence jumper.  He is an L.V. alumnus. 

If you can't stand the team,that means you can't stand the kids,because the kids are the team???