That McCurry mans fieldhouse

Roy Dillard

So being convicted of a felony and 5 yrs prison sentence is any trouble? Id say your probably right about him giving up the others. Always room to plead down.....just sayin

He hasn't been convicted of a felony nor will he be. He was charged with a Class D felony which carries 2-12 years in prison and $5000 in fines. When it's all said and done after their day in court they will get a slap on the wrist. Will be convicted of a Class A misdemeanor and will get a year of probation and fines. Anybody that thinks these men are going to be hung out to dry are crazy. They have never been in trouble with the law before and the DA will not push for a felony conviction.

He hasn't been convicted of a felony nor will he be. He was charged with a Class D felony which carries 2-12 years in prison and $5000 in fines. When it's all said and done after their day in court they will get a slap on the wrist. Will be convicted of a Class A misdemeanor and will get a year of probation and fines. Anybody that thinks these men are going to be hung out to dry are crazy. They have never been in trouble with the law before and the DA will not push for a felony conviction.

do you use a crystal ball or does this stuff come to you in a dream. As they say, The fat lady ain't sung yet. There is a lot more to come, lots.....You come across as a bitter person.

You were talking about him ratting the other coach out. I was stating that IF I had a felony plus five years and had room to plead down by saying I wasn't alone...well, I would have to think real hard on that one......just sayin that's my opinion.

You were talking about him ratting the other coach out. I was stating that IF I had a felony plus five years and had room to plead down by saying I wasn't alone...well, I would have to think real hard on that one......just sayin that's my opinion.

he gave em up. He also gave them the text. They have dates, times and everything that was said. He squeal like the pig he is. The kind of pig that remained silent while innocent sweet kids were being bullied by half a town. Bullied and persecuted !! That was their biggest crime. Can you defend that??? That's not for you MCHS2008 that's for DCTiger or whoever you were responding too. Sorry. Edited by TheBlackPearl

he gave em up. He also gave them the text. They have dates, times and everything that was said. He squeal like the pig he is. The kind of pig that remained silent while innocent sweet kids were being bullied by half a town. Bullied and persecuted !! That was their biggest crime. Can you defend that??? That's not for you MCHS2008 that's for DCTiger or whoever you were responding too. Sorry.

Oh im right there with ya, when kids names started being thrown around all involved should have came forward and confessed.