Marion County vs Trousdale Co..(no chicken suits allowed)

98nationalchmps

I for one one am happy that everybody thinks marion doesn't stand a chance at the "CREEKBANK". I think this will be a close game whoever wins. I don't see one team blowing the other out. Marion's pound it style on offense I think will keep the ball from TC for most of the game.

Ain't happening not on this defense...Jackets will be swarming to the ball :popcorneater:

Nope, im old and need my rest. Im going to enjoy my boys victory over the weekend and then make sure he has his head on straight for the trip to the creek. You have yourself a good night though slim. Come next Friday, you can stay up all night and drink your sorrows away!

MC wins, enough said!

No one wins on the creekbank come playoff time.  No doubt you support your team but come Saturday you will be no where to be found.  Not a fan from TC either, just an avid fan in the middle tn area.  Marion has a good team but they won't travel to TC and win on Friday night.  

final score TC  28  MC 12

No one wins on the creekbank come playoff time. No doubt you support your team but come Saturday you will be no where to be found. Not a fan from TC either, just an avid fan in the middle tn area. Marion has a good team but they won't travel to TC and win on Friday night.

final score TC 28 MC 12

Just the kinda stuff I like for Marion's players to see. Telling them they can't win. LMBO

Yea he is only about 5"9. But he is about 230lbs and is just hard to bring down. When you first see him you think no way this kid is a running back. Lol

I agree.. the first time i saw him i said " no way " he just dont look 230... maybe 200. but he is definatly a Game changer