Marion County vs Trousdale Co..(no chicken suits allowed)

98nationalchmps

Hey guys it's Glenn here. I've been telling y'all for long time Marion Warriors aren't very fast. They are kinda fast. Number 1 is pretty fast though but more strong than fast. Trousdale Hornets are fast! Really fast! They are more fast in their creek side. They are good. I don't like the Warriors after they coaches tried to make our players look bad. I hope Trousdale whips them like a dog. They should cause the warriors are not real fast. If they had been working on their fastness more than getting our former runners that were real fast then maybe but they haven't. Trousdale will be too fast come Friday

From Glenn

Hey Glenn, it's FootballFan51 here.  I thought about you watching the UT v. Auburn game.  Please write Coach Butch Jones and tell him to work on their fastness for next year.  Auburn was really fast, but Tennessee isn't even kinda fast. If they were kinda fast, they would have won more than 4 games. I just hope UT is more stronger than Vandy Saturday, because we are a little more strong than fast.

From FootballFan51

Most from here will go to Baxter. Conner York is worth the price of admission. Sorry...seeing TC this year isn't.

It's better to watch a team that wins than to watch there so called D1 RB "Jalen Manning" fumble every game & lose it for his team...point proven...come watch a real RB "Kenyan Harper"

obviously...? yes, i'm sure i was very obvious by your standards. please tell me how you gathered from my post that i don't think it would be a good game. especially how you came to that conclusion when i said not a single thing about the game.

and again, you are always vague and never give a definitive prediction. you just give the same ole canned post, "it will be a blah blah blah game... not even a vague attempt at predicting a winner."

you remain luke warm, at all costs.

He ALWAYS reads more than whats being said!!! those Meds has him hallucinating all the Time!! TC win in the Frozen depths of H____ Edited by Geno