Upperman host ND

Guest Termite

I may bring my young ones to see the Irish play. I enjoyed them on TV against the other private school and at home against Cascade. They are true Buzzards and I am sure they are still hungry! A wise man once said "What’s the worst thing that can happen to a quarterback? He loses his confidence."  - Terry Bradshaw[/size]

homepage_2583.jpg

I wise man......Terry Bradshaw, I don't think I've ever seen those words together.

Yes that is correct TSSAA agreed to move it to Thursday night but of course nd didn't want to move it up a day and declined. I guess their great coach figured their great and awesome and powerful players needed that extra day to practice for the lonely little ole bees with not a lick of talent oh yes I forgot that great lack of coaching. Lol that's funny

DEFENSE !!!!!!!

I initially hoped the Bees would whoop the leprechauns buts this week, but after following this thread for a week, I got to say you Upperman fans is a piece of work.  I now hope the leprechauns beat you, and I think they will.

Strong Upperman offense against a strong ND defense.

Pretty good ND offense against a bad Upperman defense.

I think ND defense gets more stops than Upperman's and wins in a close shootout.

I think I just puked my mouth. puke.gif

To be clear ... I still hate ND,  I don't care for your AD anymore than the Childress boy (who I don't like so much, by the way), I don't like catlick mackerel snappers, and I think leprechauns is gay.

..... I now hope the leprechauns beat you, and I think they will.

... I still hate ND,  I don't care for your AD anymore than the Childress boy (who I don't like so much, by the way), I don't like catlick mackerel snappers, and I think leprechauns is gay.

One team loses this Friday, the other loses next Friday.....

That's one of them Win-Win situations for you Troll!

Edited by Charlie Murphy

Yes that is correct TSSAA agreed to move it to Thursday night but of course nd didn't want to move it up a day and declined. I guess their great coach figured their great and awesome and powerful players needed that extra day to practice for the lonely little ole bees with not a lick of talent oh yes I forgot that great lack of coaching. Lol that's funny

What kind of comment is "Of course nd didn't want to move it..."

Seriously, you make ND out as wimping out? You have the home field, we have to travel, a logistical change of plans for family, friends, students who have to travel, and a school night... where as you all can go home right after the game? Give me a break...Makes perfect sense to keep it as it is scheduled, despite the weather...

D

I initially hoped the Bees would whoop the leprechauns buts this week, but after following this thread for a week, I got to say you Upperman fans is a piece of work. I now hope the leprechauns beat you, and I think they will.

I think ND defense gets more stops than Upperman's and wins in a close shootout.

I think I just puked my mouth. puke.gif

To be clear ... I still hate ND, I don't care for your AD anymore than the Childress boy (who I don't like so much, by the way), I don't like catlick mackerel snappers, and I think leprechauns is gay.

so were do u get the bad defense from? One game verse Tyner with several starters out? 22 rush td and 7 pass td in 12 games. 15 ppg

I initially hoped the Bees would whoop the leprechauns buts this week, but after following this thread for a week, I got to say you Upperman fans is a piece of work. I now hope the leprechauns beat you, and I think they will.

I think I just puked my mouth. puke.gif

To be clear ... I still hate ND, I don't care for your AD anymore than the Childress boy (who I don't like so much, by the way), I don't like catlick mackerel snappers, and I think leprechauns is gay.

1+