Blackman at Maryville.

tennesseestud2013

Off the top of my head #2 QB/S, #3 FB/LB, #9 HB/LB, #13WR/C, #40 TE/LB, I've seen in games that they've played both ways. I don't know about full time, so not sure how much it will affect them physically.

Blackman's special team unit is their definite weakness. I saw they muffed two punts - one they lost, but was an illegal procedure on Oakland made them re-punt - and they had a horrible attempted FG, and I don't remember their punts switching the field successfully.

Stars, if you haven't already figured out the line for this one, you need to get started.....sounds like it may take you a while.  Maybe GQ will get Rankin to help him out with some advice about how to beat this Shad fellow, maybe that will make the line a little more respectable.

jake hear's whut rilly scirrs me.....Whut if Stephen Childs (Mairvul voluntear coach) eats two much turkee fer Thanksgivin'....Falls asleep and his brothur Daniel (Blackman asst. coach) taiks a hiz Mairvul playbook????.....  tiphat.gif

Edited by STARSNBARS

Blackman friends, you are in for a treat this Friday - Maryville is a fun place to travel to and play at.  Awesome environment! They have put in turf since I got to make the last couple of trips.  StarsandBars and my other Maryville friends will treat you well!  Stork - if you go to the pressbox, the last step will get ya B) if you aren't careful.  But with a name like Stork your legs should be able to make that last step up. 

Everyone be safe!  Should be a fun night of great high school football!  I know one of them will be making the trip to Cookeville and will well-represent Tennessee High School football.

jake hear's whut rilly scirrs me.....Whut if Stephen Childs (Mairvul voluntear coach) eats two much turkee fer Thanksgivin'....Falls asleep and his brothur Daniel (Blackman asst. coach) taiks a hiz Mairvul playbook????.....  tiphat.gif

Playbook???? Them boys have been running that "system" since they were 7 years old, would think they had it memorized by now.... 

Blackman friends, you are in for a treat this Friday - Maryville is a fun place to travel to and play at.  Awesome environment! They have put in turf since I got to make the last couple of trips.  StarsandBars and my other Maryville friends will treat you well!  Stork - if you go to the pressbox, the last step will get ya B) if you aren't careful.  But with a name like Stork your legs should be able to make that last step up. 

Everyone be safe!  Should be a fun night of great high school football!  I know one of them will be making the trip to Cookeville and will well-represent Tennessee High School football.

Dave you should come on up!!!!

• Upvote 1

The same playbook since 7 years old is funny. They do not run the same stuff at the Junior High. If you want the truth, they do not run the same offense now that they ran back in early to mid 2000's. Coach Quarles as adapted to reading defenses and not trying to push you off the line every play. It is almost unfair when they run the zone read (hand-off one play, keep the next, and throw it the next) all off of the same action. Glad I do not have to stop him. Glad we have turf now.

Lol , I just about put Third Question ... other than the usual excu... I mean disadvantages of Blackman having to go through the Gauntlet known as 7AAA

Logo-super-7_zps7f2edf24.jpg

...And Maryville getting to play in the Powder Puff League

SW_FBC.jpg

... Are there anymore excu.... I mean Disadvantages such as Injuries , unfair Brackets , unfair travel , or anything else unfair that we would have to hear if we were lucky enough to survive another meeting against 7AAA .... I mean I just about said all this but I didn't .... I'm just thinking out loud here right now  :mrgreen:

I added some visual aides. In their defense, they might not be aware of the name change and the massive multimedia PR campaign to update the image of the District (Conference for our NET viewers).