WHITE STATION @ HENDERSONVILLE

Bump11

I listened to the White Station vs Central game on the radio last Friday. The White Station QB, Cedric Wilson got hurt in the first half. If I'm not misteaken, it was in the first quarter. Well, White Station tried to play Central with their 2nd string QB. They ended up at the half being down 7-3. Well ... ole Ced Wilson does his best 'Willis Reed' impresion and enters the second half with a sever limp, yet he consistantly walked his team downfield on one leg and ended up throwing four (4) td passes. The last drive that gave them the lead for good was about 70 yards with about 3 minutes left on the clock. They punched it in with about 50 something seconds on the clock. The link below tells the story. I found myself, a Whitehaven fan, pulling for my school's nemesis, as I listened to a terrific story unfold. I don't know how well CW Jr. will be healed up for the game. You better believe, his teammates feed off of his courage. I don't know who is going to win this game, but I'm pulling for Whie Station. I'll be in Nashville for Thanksgiving. I'll be in Hendersonville this Friday night just to watch and see what happens.

Cedrick Wilson Jr. throws 4 TD passes in second half to lift White Station past Central

Edited by kwc

I listened to the White Station vs Central game on the radio last Friday. The White Station QB, Cedric Wilson got hurt in the first half. If I'm not misteaken, it was in the first quarter. Well, White Station tried to play Central with their 2nd string QB. They ended up at the half being down 7-3. Well ... ole Ced Wilson does his best 'Willis Reed' impresion and enters the second half with a sever limp, yet he consistantly walked his team downfield on one leg and ended up throwing four (4) td passes. The last drive that gave them the lead for good was about 70 yards with about 3 minutes left on the clock. They punched it in with about 50 something seconds on the clock. The link below tells the story. I found myself, a Whitehaven fan, pulling for my school's nemesis, as I listened to a terrific story unfold. I don't know how well CW Jr. will be healed up for the game. You better believe, his teammates feed off of his courage. I don't know who is going to win this game, but I'm pulling for Whie Station. I'll be in Nashville for Thanksgiving. I'll be in Hendersonville this Friday night just to watch and see what happens.

Cedrick Wilson Jr. throws 4 TD passes in second half to lift White Station past Central

Wow , sounds a lot like Dad , I bet Dad was very Proud !!