District 9AAA

BigBoy10

How can a student in past 2 years go to 4 schools? such an idiot statement.

One thing is for sure, I'm not the idiot here. 3 years and 5 schools currently. Yes, at times circumstances can exist for this to happen, however, It is clear by most people in local basketball circles or even siting in the stands to see the problem here and being an A/B student is not it. I'm sure Beech has laid boundaries down for parents and the girl. 

The other girl leaving... well... it just isn't fun on the court when kids don't get along in the locker room. After Hayes quit, though less talented, HHS showed great attitude on the court. 

The lawsuit is frivolous, however, they will get paid so that SCS will not be in court. Shameful! 

• Upvote 1

Looks like Anastasia Hayes will be moving to Murfreesboro and enrolling at Riverdale High School, she has been seen at camp and really seems to enjoy it there, I believe she is a talented young lady and will get great coaching from Corey Barrett and Clifford Coleman I know some people may not like it but this is a kid so if you have issues take it up with the parents not the child because they make the decisions but hopefully this will be a great fit and she gets the support she needs I for one look forward to another season of great basketball in Rutherford County because Oakland and Stewarts Creek have transfers also coming from Lancaster. Looking forward to November, lots of Division 1 talent will be on display.

After being locked out of my account, I got in. My reply is to all 9AAA. Sportyz seems to be only reasonable person replying. All you other 9AAA contributers down there seem to me to be like a pack of Dogs waiting on their next prey You have attacked and condemned the Hayes family in the Court of Public Opinion. How can one daddy and family be so bad? They're not. You say their case is frivolent. Well, the Federal case is in middle court and is deemed by law to have merit. So your statement is wrong. On the other hand, I watched HHS early to end this season and I saw Vocal  parents everywhere in stands. This is normal. My evaluation of HHS season is as follows: Two top players were Freshmen along with rising Sophomore. Two Seniors were good enough to get College offers. So that is Five players. Don't buy the statement of lack of Talent. There was no leadership on this Team. Therein lies problem. Coaches must address that problem and didn't. This team was about the Seniors and they didn't want underclassmen leading Team. It is what it is. I saw Senior mothers say pass the ball, immediately when Hayes touched the ball. Talk about Vocal. And the Seniors had someone that passed ball to them cause they didn't rebound too well. Also, the HHS Principal , Athletics Director, and Coaches have been implicated in a Federal Lawsuit. The case has merit according to the law. How can you guys support them and be a parent at the same time? The allegations are serious, since, Feds are involved. The Hayes have done nothing wrong here. Their daughter was dismissed from team, according to suit. How do you dismiss from team a young lady of her stature?  There is a saying in Bowling Green, When the pack of dogs attack innocents, they gotta go... You guys thinking and thought process is why this case is in Court to begin with and taking sides with those implicated in a lawsuit doesn't go well.

I will say it again. Mr. & Mrs. Hayes made their daugher quit the team the night HHS lost to Gallatin. Everybody in the gym saw it and heard it. After reconsidering, they wanted her back on and the Coach decided she had had enough and it was done. The news reports that she is a 14 year old honor student, while in fact she is a 16 year old Freshman. There is a reason she will be attending her 6th school in less than 4 years. Every court case filed has to be given consideration, that is why real cases take so long to get to court. Since when is it a crime to be vocal at a high school event? The few games I saw where AH was trying to get her quota at the urging of her Dad, the parents were frustrated at her shooting 4 for 25 and not playing with the rest of the team. You should have seen the fear in her eyes after such games when she went to sit with her Dad. He even made her go shoot in the auxiilarry gym after games that she didn't play well.

The only reason she was at HHS last year was because She was zoned to go there when they filed a hardship waiver with the TSSAA to leave Goodpasture. The fact that this feed has had so many responses, should show everyone that there is definately more to the story, than the lies being told by this family. A freshman that doesn't know the plays, cannot lead a team.

Edited by Concerned10

I will say it again. Mr. & Mrs. Hayes made their daugher quit the team the night HHS lost to Gallatin. Everybody in the gym saw it and heard it. After reconsidering, they wanted her back on and the Coach decided she had had enough and it was done. The news reports that she is a 14 year old honor student, while in fact she is a 16 year old Freshman. There is a reason she will be attending her 6th school in less than 4 years. Every court case filed has to be given consideration, that is why real cases take so long to get to court. Since when is it a crime to be vocal at a high school event? The few games I saw where AH was trying to get her quota at the urging of her Dad, the parents were frustrated at her shooting 4 for 25 and not playing with the rest of the team. You should have seen the fear in her eyes after such games when she went to sit with her Dad. He even made her go shoot in the auxiilarry gym after games that she didn't play well.

The only reason she was at HHS last year was because She was zoned to go there when they filed a hardship waiver with the TSSAA to leave Goodpasture. The fact that this feed has had so many responses, should show everyone that there is definately more to the story, than the lies being told by this family. A freshman that doesn't know the plays, cannot lead a team.

What's wrong with a father pushing their talented child to be the best they can be. I applaud this parent for having their child shoot in the auxiliary gym after a bad game. I mean if your child scores bad on a test don't you tell them to sit down and study. One thing is for sure you do not get better by becoming complacent.

• 3 weeks later...

After being locked out of my account, I got in. My reply is to all 9AAA. Sportyz seems to be only reasonable person replying. All you other 9AAA contributers down there seem to me to be like a pack of Dogs waiting on their next prey You have attacked and condemned the Hayes family in the Court of Public Opinion. How can one daddy and family be so bad? They're not. You say their case is frivolent. Well, the Federal case is in middle court and is deemed by law to have merit. So your statement is wrong. On the other hand, I watched HHS early to end this season and I saw Vocal  parents everywhere in stands. This is normal. My evaluation of HHS season is as follows: Two top players were Freshmen along with rising Sophomore. Two Seniors were good enough to get College offers. So that is Five players. Don't buy the statement of lack of Talent. There was no leadership on this Team. Therein lies problem. Coaches must address that problem and didn't. This team was about the Seniors and they didn't want underclassmen leading Team. It is what it is. I saw Senior mothers say pass the ball, immediately when Hayes touched the ball. Talk about Vocal. And the Seniors had someone that passed ball to them cause they didn't rebound too well. Also, the HHS Principal , Athletics Director, and Coaches have been implicated in a Federal Lawsuit. The case has merit according to the law. How can you guys support them and be a parent at the same time? The allegations are serious, since, Feds are involved. The Hayes have done nothing wrong here. Their daughter was dismissed from team, according to suit. How do you dismiss from team a young lady of her stature?  There is a saying in Bowling Green, When the pack of dogs attack innocents, they gotta go... You guys thinking and thought process is why this case is in Court to begin with and taking sides with those implicated in a lawsuit doesn't go well.

Been following athletics in this area for over 20 years. Here are some facts as opposed to opinions. HHS has been poor to mediocre in that time period having very few winning seasons. I have watched Coach Wilhite since her high school days at Gallatin, her outstanding college career at Alabama, and her dominant teams at EMS. Excellent coach who knows what she is doing and who treats her right. . Anyone can file a federal lawsuit so the statement above is BS. As far as the statement " how can you dismiss a young lady of her stature", that is laughable. Beech dismissed an all state softball player last year who has just signed with a top 5 program in UT. Beech has won multiple state championships in softball so how could they dismiss " someone of her stature". The fact is everyone knows what this is all about. Does the lawsuit include all of the former schools, coaches, and teammates from the other schools she has attended? I will repeat what an earlier post said, she is not the problem.