South Pittsburg vs Union City (Moore man vs. Bowling man)

rlh

Your not playing Friday. We are. It's all over with guys. TSSAA watched the film and #60 is suspended. Just drop it. This is the SP vs. UC thread.

Relax. I have been talking about your upcoming game. There is one guy in here still yapping about the same crap all of us argued over for days. You guys have a solid team but im pulling for UC. However I do wish your fan base and team safe travels to and from cookville and hope you guys play an injury free game. Now that im not upset anymore and im now logical, I am glad you guys will be at full strength because I want to see who the best team is without any asterisks

Nicely done sir.

BigSwo to answer your question about everyone playing nice I don't think it is such a big difference as last time from one aspect. Myself and the majority of people in SP still believe without a doubt SP should have beat UC in 09 and had far superior talent. However, talent does not always equal wins. That Union City I seen in 2009 does not look anywhere as good as this one. I call it like I see it and this game will be a slugfest back and forth in the rain. No trash talk or anything needed for a state title game. If you can't get fired up over playing for gold then you don't need to be playing. Simple as this, the first team to stop the other and capitalize on that with a touchdown wins the game. That is how big one stop in this game will be I think. Everyone talks about the offenses but the defenses will be the ones that earn gold for their team. Go Pirates and hope all has an injury free game. Leave it all on the field.

You care cause you keep bringing it up like we had players run out and drop a DDT to somebody's face. Obviously since nobody retaliated or came into contact with anyone nothing was warranted. Leave it alone. Your just being laughed at to continuously talk about it.

I don't care who's laughing. I'm laughing at your post. DDT to someones face. Yes sir if you read on you'd see ive agreed, complied with angry pirates requests to not talk about that no more. Temper...Temper

peace offering ! We have plenty of room on the home side if you want to sit with us?

well thanks that's might nice. I really prefer to roam around and talk to people as i watch the game. Not to stir up trouble but talk football, compliment the kids on good plays, both teams. never been to tenn tech though may have to choose a side to sit on. maybe no roaming allowed.

Good luck to the Pirate players, coaches and fans. Lankford, Mitchell and Fitzgerald individually are remarkable athletes... together, they are a lethal combination. Lightening strikes quick and does massive damage. UC is obviously a very good team but SP is too explosive not to win this game. My prediction is SP by two TD's... Go Pirates.

Im a cf fan too but you have to stop this. Weve been doing this since Friday night and cooler heads have prevailed. We need to let this go and move on. It's over

if you have read some of my posts i have been honest and fair not stirring the puddin. I have not been following or reading through all 71 pages. I didnt see where anyone had addressed it. My frickin bad. I was just trying to give some facts, maybe i should have left out my opinion in one of my posts out and i even included ready to move on.

Good luck to the Pirate players, coaches and fans. Lankford, Mitchell and Fitzgerald individually are remarkable athletes... together, they are a lethal combination. Lightening strikes quick and does massive damage. UC is obviously a very good team but SP is too explosive not to win this game. My prediction is SP by two TD's... Go Pirates.

Thanks PG

Purplegrad, where you been hiding? Let me ask you a question. Will you make sure and tell this new coach that Zieglar man hires to fill out his survey like you did that Beck man and McKrylon man? I want to make sure these Marion boys are in my Murphy Fair book. You think I'm joking but I'm not.