South Pittsburg vs Union City (Moore man vs. Bowling man)

rlh

That's a great point Truth. We can't get into that on here because its off topic, but you do make a good point. Maybe it would be a good discussion on another board. Also you won't get a response from Roy. He has apparently retired from here. What do you think about the game tomorrow?

I think that sp wins by 2+ tds.  Someone mentioned from the video that UC's offense reminded them of the old MC teams.  I will have to disagree with that.  Those MC teams were on a whole different level than what I saw and I have never seen a qb pitch with two hands.  I do know that the veer can cause fits though and if the pitch is an option then I can see UC hanging around like they did in 09.  If UC isn't as good as the 09 team then I am not sure they stick around.  SP is a dynasty for 1A and have more athletes then most 2A teams so I see them with their sixth gold ball today.  Good luck from MC.

I think that sp wins by 2+ tds.  Someone mentioned from the video that UC's offense reminded them of the old MC teams.  I will have to disagree with that.  Those MC teams were on a whole different level than what I saw and I have never seen a qb pitch with two hands.  I do know that the veer can cause fits though and if the pitch is an option then I can see UC hanging around like they did in 09.  If UC isn't as good as the 09 team then I am not sure they stick around.  SP is a dynasty for 1A and have more athletes then most 2A teams so I see them with their sixth gold ball today.  Good luck from MC.

I have to agree with you. What I saw was nothing like the Warriors of the 80s and 90s.

UC fans, does your QB read the option or is it predetermined whether he hands off or keeps it when they come out if the huddle? On the video it was hard to tell at times.

I think that sp wins by 2+ tds. Someone mentioned from the video that UC's offense reminded them of the old MC teams. I will have to disagree with that. Those MC teams were on a whole different level than what I saw and I have never seen a qb pitch with two hands. I do know that the veer can cause fits though and if the pitch is an option then I can see UC hanging around like they did in 09. If UC isn't as good as the 09 team then I am not sure they stick around. SP is a dynasty for 1A and have more athletes then most 2A teams so I see them with their sixth gold ball today. Good luck from MC.

+100 I do think this UC team is more talented than the 09 bunch but they are also all JRs. No way you can compare them to ANY 90's MC state teams. Those teams where some of the best ever in the Chatt area. I like SP's chances today though just gotta play defense and get off the field

I have to agree with you. What I saw was nothing like the Warriors of the 80s and 90s.

UC fans, does your QB read the option or is it predetermined whether he hands off or keeps it when they come out if the huddle? On the video it was hard to tell at times.

he reads. You will see sometimes he gives it to his fullback but keeps his hands on it so if he sees something he can rip it out of Henry's hands and take off. We don't huddle that way we see what the defense is and will get the play from the coach. Sometimes we question what coach calls but very very few times he has made a mistake. But you wont see anything flashy get 3-5 yards on every play and control the clock and keep the opponents offense off the field. Our fullback is only 170 pounds but he has the strength and dominance of a 200+ plounder and always falls forward. A little note UC fans Henry could be the schools single season rushing leader after the game is over which is held by Mario McElrath. Don't know the exact number but I think its like 2088 yds. Edited by JDOGG80

If its predetermined it'd not the veer. Always a read. Me and all the Swos are in Cookevegas at Hardees. Looking forward to meeting my fellow coachters. Looking forward to gold too. Good luck to all . No injuries and safe travels