South Pittsburg vs Union City (Moore man vs. Bowling man)

rlh

Congrats to UC on a gold ball. SP fans can rag me if you want, Terrible play calling by Stone. Also bad choice by Moore on the fake punt. But in all, Union City just dominated the game.

Coaching decisions could be questionable but it wouldn't had mattered that is an outstanding football team,if they keep kids in school and healthy they will surely be favored for another trip to cookeville.Sorry Pirate faithful but UC is a beast!

Union City definitely the better team today.

Good season for the Pirates and Coach Moore.

Agreed. UC definitely looked better. Another good second half effort by the Pirates.. Congrats to Pirate team and Coaches on a great season. Congrats to UC team and coaches. Definitely earned and deserve that championship. Will not pick against you guys next year.

Tough game by Pirates. We just couldn't get much going with what got us here. Not having a 6 healthy hurt. He just wasn't explosive. Wish we would've tried to pass earlier but you win and lose with what you do best and they just whipped us up front. Congrats to UC. You guys have a very young and disciplined football team. You should walk to another Gold ball next year

Coaching decisions could be questionable but it wouldn't had mattered that is an outstanding football team,if they keep kids in school and healthy they will surely be favored for another trip to cookeville.Sorry Pirate faithful but UC is a beast!

I agree completely. But a couple plays can change a game completely. I believe UC was just more dominant today.