South Pittsburg vs Union City (Moore man vs. Bowling man)

rlh

With the 101 yards Ricky Henry becomes the 3rd player I believe in school history to reach 2000 yds(2015 yds) and finishes with 32 TDs. This man should get noticed next year for Mr. Football and he couldn't have done it without those big men up front and also to the rest of the team y'all were absolutely amazing this year. Get some rest hit the weight room and lets do it again next year.

Well I said all week UC is a great team . Congrats to UC on the great win ! You guys did what you you done all year and kept it simple with no silly fancy plays and SP didn't. The players were dominating and our coach got out coached, I don't believe in if's and but 's. . The better team won today and should be back next year also. Very nice young men! Saw both sides helping each other up 'and just congratulating each other after the game. , I am a fan of UC have been since 2009. Even though were 0-2 I hope someday we get to play you guys once again. I actually wished somehow SP could find away to play the Wayne county or Union City during the regular season, once again congrats to the 2013 UC tornados you guys keep doing who hat you do!

Congrats Swo I didn't get to buy you that hotdog I had z seat up at the top and wasn't leaving until the game was over! Lol

were the Pirates missing any players today? Good game to watch on a 52" flatscreen

an congrats to UC on a well played game

We were missing Kyan Mitchell - he could have helped us but don't know if that difference would have meant a win for us. UC played a great game & were well-coached. After we drew first blood they made adjustments & we did not score again till they were up by 2 TD's. we, on the other hand made our adjustments in the second half & they did not score again till their field goal. But it was just too late. Adjustments needed to happen earlier. Again, great game. Even with the outcome & bad weather I would go again! So proud to be a Pirate!!!

We were missing Kyan Mitchell - he could have helped us but don't know if that difference would have meant a win for us. UC played a great game & were well-coached. After we drew first blood they made adjustments & we did not score again till they were up by 2 TD's. we, on the other hand made our adjustments in the second half & they did not score again till their field goal. But it was just too late. Adjustments needed to happen earlier. Again, great game. Even with the outcome & bad weather I would go again! So proud to be a Pirate!!!

Now there is my opinion, UC adjusted after the 1st SP score, SP adjusted at Halftime.UC was very well coached and they also alot of good kids to Coach. A big congrats. I'd say I'll get to watch an even better team next year.

Painted purple during the playoffs. Congratulations Tornadoes.

cool, thanks for the info. I was wrong. I was searching for any info on the school. I should have looked closer before i said anything. Congrats to UC. They looked strong today but SP minus a few bad coaching calls and a few bad play executions hung tough. Both teams had great year 

Good game to watch. UCs power just overcame SPs speed. I did not see all the ground and pound power the SP posters have talked about all week. I felt like SP should have spread their athletes out and let them make plays. Also, I'm not sure why 28 didn't carry the load if SP wanted to pound the rock. He was the more physical of SPs backs. UC was was just bigger and stronger up front and their methodical offense prevailed. Another good day!