South Pittsburg vs Union City (Moore man vs. Bowling man)

rlh

One had to win and one had to lose and that's the heartbreak when it happens,, I betcha that there are alot of kids across the state that would've loved to hoist the silver ball,,, one things for sure ! So Pitt will be there yr in and year out and they expect nothing less than gold ! I'll hv to say that there were very respectful post from each teams posters this week and that's what it's all about when our playing days are over,, congrats to both teams and communities today, stand tall and be proud of the team you represent ! Wish I could've experienced hoisting a silver in my day... Again congrats to both, you represented 1A ball in the state of tenn very well today !!

Really Impressed with the UC coach, a very sad moment at the end when the guy made the comment about his daughter.He made a great comment about how fortunate all these kids are to be able to display their talent. Very touching. Guess I've got another team I like.

You and me both. I had something in my eye when I watched that tho so it was kinda blurry

First thing you would have to do is learn how to spell.  The second thing you would have to learn is the only thing you have to fear is fear itself.

Bahahahaha, I see what you're doing Gerry, union city's mascot must be a tornado, and you're saying that the "weather forecast" is calling for tornadoes, that is vey clever. I guess that means Union City will have a good game on Friday. Hold on, let me give it a try, I hope the wind isn't blowing too hard on Friday because the pirates may get the wind in their sails and sail to a victory over the tornadoes because they are the pirates and they sail in pirate boats.

First you should fear the veer. Second, how do you want your crow served?

Union City has a fine field for a Single a school.I believe they do have turf on an indoor practice facility that is very nice.Also has a great band and equipment.Four wheelers,a tractor trailer for the Golden Tornado marching band.Very nice Single a facilities

how is that?  county money fund those things? deep pocket boosters? i know how it works at CF the community pays for charter buses and pregame meals facility - weight room upgrades. Maybe a wealthy community?