South Pittsburg vs Union City (Moore man vs. Bowling man)

rlh

Good game to watch. UCs power just overcame SPs speed. I did not see all the ground and pound power the SP posters have talked about all week. I felt like SP should have spread their athletes out and let them make plays. Also, I'm not sure why 28 didn't carry the load if SP wanted to pound the rock. He was the more physical of SPs backs. UC was was just bigger and stronger up front and their methodical offense prevailed. Another good day!

Game prep, game plan, in-game adjustments, and overall coaching was better for UC.

Really Impressed with the UC coach, a very sad moment at the end when the guy made the comment about his daughter.He made a great comment about how fortunate all these kids are to be able to display their talent. Very touching. Guess I've got another team  I like.

+1 pujo.Classy coach no doubt!

This game was eerily similar to 2009. Union City had twice the time of possession and pretty much dominated from tackle to tackle on both sides. I will also say that #11 and #6 for Union City are both very good WBs. Both were very explosive players.

After SP adjusted,they controlled the wb's fairly well, 1st half they kept setting it up with the big back. UC did have a big size advantage. SP was fortunate to be in the game in the 4th.

Playcalling is always questionable when you lose. If we had came out throwing and lost then you say "why in the world do you not give the ball to our Mr football and career rushing leader behind our SR line. Not having 60 was hurt bad. 6 just swasn't himself today but UC defensive front shut our run game down and did not give us much. SP has never won a big game in my lifetime throwing the ball. Maybe that will change in the future Idk. I do know that Union City is a great football team and I won't give any excuses. Best team I've seen SP play in a very long time. Very disciplined with a lot of size and speed. No reason why you guys don't go back to back. At beginning of season most people wrote SP off and said we would go 5-5. The coaches kept this team together some how and made a great run. We will be back again.

cool, thanks for the info. I was wrong. I was searching for any info on the school. I should have looked closer before i said anything. Congrats to UC. They looked strong today but SP minus a few bad coaching calls and a few bad play executions hung tough. Both teams had great year 

Union City has a fine field for a Single a school.I believe they do have turf on an indoor practice facility that is very nice.Also has a great band and equipment.Four wheelers,a tractor trailer for the Golden Tornado marching band.Very nice Single a facilities