South Pittsburg vs Union City (Moore man vs. Bowling man)

rlh

Congrats UC on a well Coached Team!!! Cpl of things ive gotta say and dont delete.. our weakest link all year was our O coordinator.. lankford has been hurt and we knew he was only 75% and Mitchell is a Beast and Ran well. So why keep giving it to your hurt back? Stone made a comment earlier in the yesr " we are gonna run our Senior Backs behind our Senior line until someone stops us"! Ok then what?? terrible!! Coach Moore is a good Man and a great Coach but uou cant Coach with your arms crossed not saying anything. He has got to be aggressive. Im proud of the Pirates they never gave up. This one is on STONE! congrats UC you deserved it

Totally agree with you about 14-a being the toughest district in 1-a in football and basketball. So.Pitt has a great team but not the level comp you see in 14-a every time out. There district consist of Marion Co and that's it. I know it's not their fault and they play as tough of non district  as they can. Level of 1-A football in west Tn is very strong right now. Humboldt, Dresden, and a few other 1-a teams from the west would have played this particular So.Pitt team well today. UC totally controlled the game. So. Pitt could not run the ball and went to the passing game to late. This is no slight against So.Pitt. Great team and program.

Congrats Union City on winning the Class 1A Title

Yall have had an amazing season...UC will be the front runner next year no doubt.

Congrats to this years SP team and Coaching Staff, we just ran into a team that whipped us up front today.

We all are very proud of each and everyone of you boys, I have logged over 4000 miles to watch you compete this year, its been my pleasure and my honor.

To the SP seniors: Thanks for the memories and best of luck in your future endeavors.

To the underclassmen: The future is now and I look forward to watching you grow and represent the PowerP.

Thanks uc for taking south pittsburg out. The way they played use last week. I was wanting you to win. They wanted to fight us all night even the coach was cussing the fans they have no class congratulation to uc.

please dont get jawing started. im a CF fan as well. I'm just asking please dont but i guess you do have freedom of speech here. just try not to give CF a bad name. CF is already frowned upon on this site. peace my CF brother

Congrats UC on a well Coached Team!!! Cpl of things ive gotta say and dont delete.. our weakest link all year was our O coordinator.. lankford has been hurt and we knew he was only 75% and Mitchell is a Beast and Ran well. So why keep giving it to your hurt back? Stone made a comment earlier in the yesr " we are gonna run our Senior Backs behind our Senior line until someone stops us"! Ok then what?? terrible!! Coach Moore is a good Man and a great Coach but uou cant Coach with your arms crossed not saying anything. He has got to be aggressive. Im proud of the Pirates they never gave up. This one is on STONE! congrats UC you deserved it

+100000000