South Pittsburg vs Union City (Moore man vs. Bowling man)

rlh

I have noticed on several of your posts BigDan that you keep saying Obion Co. has 3 schools.  There is Union City, Obion Co. and who else??? 

By the way..... I am an outsider with no dawg in the fight.  All these people saying you are an idiot... well..... they are right!!!

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

BigSwo once again man it was great I got to meet you this year and yes its me jdogg I had to go to my old avatar cause I forgot my password when my phone got reset. But anyways my friend hope to see you next season. if we make it I'm definitely going to cookeville next year.

Back atcha JDOGG AKA HALLIDAY80. I enjoyed your company at the games we watched together, the high fives and the oh no's and the "what was he thinking" times. What a great year! Who would have thought after that first game with all the problems we had just getting the hand off that we would be sitting here in December as State Champions?  not me. I will be honest enough to admitt that. Then we went down to Lake County and put a solid whoopin on them. I still wasn't convinced but when we went to Huntingdon and beat a solid Mustang teamI started seeing a brighter future. It wasn't until we beat Humboldt coming back from behind in the last minute of the game that I knew for sure we were gonna be the team to beat coming out of the West. We had a tough road of it this year with only 3 senoirs on this team but what a great group of junoirs and spohmores who took up all the slack and came together as men and fought hard every single game. Normally at this point you tell the underclassmen that they have some big shoes to fill and they are gonna have to step it up to match the group of seniors who just played thier last game. Not so this time around. Now we have to tell these boys to Stay Hungry. They have a perfect opportunity to do something that has never been done in UC before and that is to bring home Back 2 Back State Titles. They can go down as the winningest UC team to ever play at War Memorial Stadium aka Randy Barnes Field. That is long ways off though and there are so many things that can happen. Let's enjoy this one for now and get back to work on improving and getting better for next season. You can bet the competition will see us coming now for sure. Tornadoes I am very proud to support you and I have your back on coacht. You can count on that. JDOGG let's get ready for next season. GO TORNADOES.

For some reason my I am not able to reply to other people's posts like normal.  This is in response to twisterpride that state on pg 150 that Obion Co. made the semi's in 2011.  I have no dawg in the fight once again, but they did not.  That year OC went 9-3 and lost in the 2nd round to Covington 42-41.  They beat Union City first game of the year 36-6. 

I agree a thousand percent. Stay hungry boys get in that weight room and get stronger get out on that track and get faster, be the team the state will talk about as one of the toughest fastest teams to step on that field. Swo feel that we witness history. Lets hope they will play with that same confidence they did this year. Now time to root on our basketball programs cause we may see history with both teams having great chances to get to the boro. GO TORNADOES!!!

Back atcha JDOGG AKA HALLIDAY80. I enjoyed your company at the games we watched together, the high fives and the oh no's and the "what was he thinking" times. What a great year! Who would have thought after that first game with all the problems we had just getting the hand off that we would be sitting here in December as State Champions? not me. I will be honest enough to admitt that. Then we went down to Lake County and put a solid whoopin on them. I still wasn't convinced but when we went to Huntingdon and beat a solid Mustang teamI started seeing a brighter future. It wasn't until we beat Humboldt coming back from behind in the last minute of the game that I knew for sure we were gonna be the team to beat coming out of the West. We had a tough road of it this year with only 3 senoirs on this team but what a great group of junoirs and spohmores who took up all the slack and came together as men and fought hard every single game. Normally at this point you tell the underclassmen that they have some big shoes to fill and they are gonna have to step it up to match the group of seniors who just played thier last game. Not so this time around. Now we have to tell these boys to Stay Hungry. They have a perfect opportunity to do something that has never been done in UC before and that is to bring home Back 2 Back State Titles. They can go down as the winningest UC team to ever play at War Memorial Stadium aka Randy Barnes Field. That is long ways off though and there are so many things that can happen. Let's enjoy this one for now and get back to work on improving and getting better for next season. You can bet the competition will see us coming now for sure. Tornadoes I am very proud to support you and I have your back on coacht. You can count on that. JDOGG let's get ready for next season. GO TORNADOES.

Edited by Halliday80

For some reason my I am not able to reply to other people's posts like normal. This is in response to twisterpride that state on pg 150 that Obion Co. made the semi's in 2011. I have no dawg in the fight once again, but they did not. That year OC went 9-3 and lost in the 2nd round to Covington 42-41. They beat Union City first game of the year 36-6.

actually they beat uc 60-30