South Pittsburg vs Union City (Moore man vs. Bowling man)

rlh

I thought S. Fulton was Weakley Co. since they weren't far from Martin.  My mistake.  You are still an idiot BigDan...... no mistake there!!!

population of Milan-7,807   population of union city 10,895.  do you think milan might compete for the 1A championship?  population of entire houston co 8,426.  and HC is 2A

Edited by bigdanteague

JDogg..... no disrespect intended and you are probably right as you are a UC fan.  I just got the data from the TN HS Football database.  I went to Obion Co Central's page and looked at it.  It may be wrong.  It won't let me post the link to the page.  Just google it and go to the Obion Co page and you will see where I got it.   

BigDan.... to answer your question.... no.  Milan would not have won the 1A title this year.  Union City would have destroyed us.  Most years that would not be the case, but this last year it definitely was. 

As long as we are playing the numbers game.  The population of Trousdale Co. (according to the last census) is 7,870.  That is less than Houston Co. who is also in 2A.  So why can't you compete in 2A???  Sounds like you need to just worry about your boys and not anybody else!!!

population of Milan-7,807   population of union city 10,895.  do you think milan might compete for the 1A championship?  population of entire houston co 8,426.  and HC is 2A

Give Milan a few more years.  Wouldn't surprise me if South Gibson pulls students away from Milan.  UC will probably move up to 2A on the next go around.  I think the younger classes are starting to gain in numbers.  Obion County has drawn several students away from us over the years.

JDogg..... no disrespect intended and you are probably right as you are a UC fan. I just got the data from the TN HS Football database. I went to Obion Co Central's page and looked at it. It may be wrong. It won't let me post the link to the page. Just google it and go to the Obion Co page and you will see where I got it.

there was no disrespect look here on coacht and go to onion county's page then go to women's basketball then schedule at the end of the schedule it will let you go back to past schedules.

population of Milan-7,807 population of union city 10,895. do you think milan might compete for the 1A championship? population of entire houston co 8,426. and HC is 2A

for one thing Milan is in a larger county more people than obion co. second doubt UC population is that high anymore after Goodyear closed. Edited by Halliday80

JDogg..... when I get to the coach T homepage.... I clicked on schedules.  I selected Obion Co. as the school and selected football as the sport.  It pulled up the 2013 schedule with results but allowed me to go back to 2011.  It stated as well that Obion won in 2011 36-6. 

Not that it matters at all but you are correct BPM. That was one of the years that OC put together a great team. We did not have such a good year. 36-6 was the score but it could have been much worse. OC called off the dogs in that game. We started the season with an injured qb who was out for several games. We didn't have a back up who could run the veer. Sorry JDOGG.

Edited by BigSwo