HENDERSONVILLE vs. MARYVILLE 6A Championship

Newcastle

I know you Maryville homers are trying to be nice but get real. Maryville by as much as they want in this one. Either every kid plays in the game or maryville wins by 40. After the first quarter, Hendersonville ain't got nothing for you.

Well a lot of people were saying that if Blackman had stuck to the run against us they would of had a better chance of winning , well it sounds like Hendersonville is all about Smash mouth Football ... I learned a long time ago you never know until you get two teams on the field , it's all about Match ups ... I've seen Maryville struggle against a team that got blown out by a team we blew out too many times ...  

The weather can have a big effect on a game. Every time we play at that H**l Hole the winds blowing twenty miles an hour or more and I'm really beginning to hate that awful place. If the field is real wet which team will that help. If we have a cheater calling the game again which team could that help. 

As far as the TV goes it's never been worth a crap but rather have something as nothing. If your at home just turn the sound down and listen to the radio. WBIR has 30% A.M. showers but I also have came to realize over the years that they can't pick the winner of a one horse race.

The weather can have a big effect on a game. Every time we play at that H**l Hole the winds blowing twenty miles an hour or more and I'm really beginning to hate that awful place. If the field is real wet which team will that help. If we have a cheater calling the game again which team could that help. 

As far as the TV goes it's never been worth a crap but rather have something as nothing. If your at home just turn the sound down and listen to the radio. WBIR has 30% A.M. showers but I also have came to realize over the years that they can't pick the winner of a one horse race.

barney-chill out!! quit whinning bout last year-cuz that's what it IS-last year!!! as far as the wind goes-both teams gotta play with the weather-et i know-hville likes to pound the rock-don't matter-weather aint gonna have a factor in this game (hope no punts go backwards-lmao!!!)  u right about the tv-so just show up et be a fan!!! i

barney-chill out!! quit whinning bout last year-cuz that's what it IS-last year!!! as far as the wind goes-both teams gotta play with the weather-et i know-hville likes to pound the rock-don't matter-weather aint gonna have a factor in this game (hope no punts go backwards-lmao!!!)  u right about the tv-so just show up et be a fan!!! i

I agree , sort of Tired of hearing about last year too , let's pull for these boys this year , right now . Already answered the best response about last year just by being here again . Go Rebels !!

Hahah that play was awesome. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6spHb4-tWA

yes that's an awesome find!!! the crazy thing about that was the wizards at whitehaven let the clock run out to punt into that wind-if i remember right they had bout 25-30 seconds to get punt unit on et punt with the wind-couldn't believe it when it happened!!!!

Oh ya that's right I'd forgot about that , they really did let time run off to kick it into the wind , we were all saying " What in the He double L are they doing !???!!!