Hampton Bulldogs Basketball

fieldsaj1

Lanky and fairly long....They have some talent but I see us taking care of business.....UNLESS they recruit one or two on the way here! Hahaha! I couldn't resist!

BTW, hard to believe GCA posters haven't dropped a paragraph or two today

True! I've been keeping eye out, nobody's said anything from GCA. I remember one guy who ended every one of his posts with " The Grace Christian Academy, Commitment To Excellence". BARF

Doors open at 5:30. Pujo, on a side note, Hampton's baseball team won three out of four games today in the jamboree which included wins over Unaka and University High. Hampton can't wait to get the lil Pujo back around April which will make the baseball team stronger, plus getting the basketball players back will help too (though I hope the basketball players aren't back for a couple of weeks!) Go Dogs!  

Doors open at 5:30. Pujo, on a side note, Hampton's baseball team won three out of four games today in the jamboree which included wins over Unaka and University High. Hampton can't wait to get the lil Pujo back around April which will make the baseball team stronger, plus getting the basketball players back will help too (though I hope the basketball players aren't back for a couple of weeks!) Go Dogs!

Thats really good to hear, i know LJ is chomping at the bits to get basck out there. I think he is gonna get cleared to practice in a couple of weeks. Getting the BB boys will help alot also, this could be a fun year.

Tomorrow's game day and all is quiete. Anyone know what players to look for or any details on grace?

Yesterday seemed so darn busy...I was hoping to get on here today and see much talk had gone on, but....NO??!!!

Anyways, after watching some video, here's what I see....GCA is fast...no faster than us tho...Decent size all the way around...#22 is a driver and rebounder....#10 can carry GCA if he's on....#11 PG is quick and goes to the hole to score...Seemed to me they tried to hold the ball against Meigs and slow the game....GCA loves to reach, slap and grab...We have to be smart with the ball, hold on tight, and rebound rebound REBOUND