Farewell from Roy

Roy Dillard

Most all but Ambassador, but it doesn't seem like many are speaking to him anyway.

After all the trash they talked last weekend, I figured they'd leave if they lost today anyways. It makes a person look bad when they talk about how bad they whooped you and then they turn around and lose the next week. That's just hard to swallow

Ladies and gentleman, all good things come to an end and my posting time on this forum is come to an end. This is my last website I am going to create for a while. This has become just like America, you must say what is politically correct for sake of stepping on someones toes even if you disagree. If you disagree and give your opinion, threads get locked and posts get deleted. This Marion incident has made national headlines and that Hargis man had an article about it in his paper today and we can't even talk about it without certain posters trying to throw the blame to somewhere else. I garuntee you that Burnett man is not done with it yet. I will still go to Ronnies red eye and talk to that man there and read my Murphy Fair book from cover to cover and go to Foodland to buy my Fudge rounds and talk to that man down there, but my time here is over for a while if not for good. I will head to Cookeville in the morning with Old Pirate and pegleg to meet Wendy. Hope everyone has a great time and enjoys the game with safe travels home. Yours truly. Roy

Come on Roy, at least post us some pics of the wild weekend before you go. If you're gonna get threads locked & deleted might as well go out with a bang :roflol:

Well you have to be thick skinned to get on here at times especially when folks know who you are.  My name is Phillip Condra and I have made no bones about it.  Live with my opinion or die with it on you mind.  What gets me is how grown men will get on here and get their feelings hurt over something stupid.  To me character is often defined when no one is watching what you do.  If you will look I often make very positive post and have someone tell me off.  Nothing is going to hit you harder than life and none of us are perfect.  Sometimes you just have to take the hits and move on.  However that is a decision you have to make. 

One more post for me on the SP and UC game tomorrow and then Chicken dave is signing off. 2013 was a good year for ole Roy and man that cat was entertaining and honestly I think me and one other poster have finally discovered who the real Roy Dillard is and the guy is as entertaining in person as his post are if this is really him? Roy if your reading this I got one question " how do you spell Wyatt" lol ? lots have said it and it's true this thing is addictive, I learned this week of some new health issues so I need to make sure I get that in check,

This season was a roller coaster ride and a half to say the least, I can't imagine how thick skinned a person must be to be able to participate on here and have kids on a team and have some poster get on here and start talking crazy, wow

Coacht when I would email, you would fix the issues right away, thank you. I clearly understand and agree with the points you made 100% and don't blame you for protecting yourself! Be proactive not reactive is my thought.

Be careful all -God speed - so long and SALUTE!