What do Y'all think the top 10 6A teams will be in 2014?

BigDave1967

You definitely hit the nail on the head Barn. Rumor is that outside backer going baseball only puts us in a real bind. Be lucky to make playoffs I guess. I believe we will be back strong for 2015. IMO

Eye thaink we gott sum rilly good reeplacemints fer tha basebawl onlee LB cR.....And if'un eye cood knee-go-she-ate him a few carries.....We mite haiv him baick az a 2 orr 3 sport athleet...... :popcorneater:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You definitely hit the nail on the head Barn. Rumor is that outside backer going baseball only puts us in a real bind. Be lucky to make playoffs I guess. I believe we will be back strong for 2015. IMO

First I've heard of that but did hear the same thing last year about Garrett but he did come back out. Lot of big expectations out of the middle school QB which looked very good to me when I seen them. We do have a very good RB returning and he is good and we also have two others that were exciting to watch but they seem to get hurt a lot which is very concerning. The freshmen looked like Tarzan on offense but played like Jane on defense and ended up with a disappointing 4-4 record and even though GQ pulled up a few players to varsity they did get some transfers in to offset some of that problem. I can't remember a freshmen team ever losing that many in years and that has me concerned. There is a lot of individual talent on that team and I see one kid that plays LB and RB and he could be a superstar in high school if the coaches can find his mean button.

Out of curious how many starters on either side of the ball will the tigers have coming back next year?

Not sure of the totals on both sides of the ball but with the exception of Squirrel #3 at CB and #64 Thomas Burton (OL/DL that was in the East/West game) along with our too RBs #2 Marshawn and #8 Ramadi Warren (Record setting RB in the East/West game) and #18 WR, Willingham, we not losing a lot of Key players.

I mean a lot of rising Soph and Jr. will be Back. Most importantly Jordan Williams our QB who tore his ACL.

• 2 weeks later...

Will Oakland have a QB that can throw next year? IMO, if Oakland had a passing game, they would be dangerous.....and I'm not talking about throwing it 40 times a game, just something to keep defenses honest and help move the chains....maybe be able to throw it 12-14 times a game, but be efficient when they do throw it.

I live in Nashville and know a lot of people on Oakland and rumor has it that one of the players cousins is moving in with him. He is a 4 star QB

DB has sevral years of great (awsome) talent coming for the next sevral years aa long as this coaching staff gets in gear... 3 qbs that could start on about any team in state and a secret weapon at running back that had to sit out this year ... yes about all the guesses on here are right with Maryville being #1 in 2014 .. but i know who is # 2.... DB INDIANS... this team is going to be scary good for several years and possibly be # 1 in time.. I'm just sayyinnnn...

MHS, Oakland , and yes Indy ...... Heard coach Blade is very pleased with what is coming back

Yes lost VW and RG to the Vols but lots coming back as most of team was all Soph and jr

For Indy to be a contender they are going to have to get better in the trenches. May have been the only thing that held them back from being a really good team last season