What do Y'all think the top 10 6A teams will be in 2014?

BigDave1967

1. Maryville

2. Blackman

3. Oakland

4. Hendersonville

5. White Station

6. Sevier County

7. Riverdale

8. Franklin or Brentwood

9. Whitehaven

10. Dobyns-Bennett

11. Independence

Independence lost 3 SEC players and line play was suspect this past season. They could still surprise.

what about Hester's boys and/or the rest of wilco?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That never played football right? Your insults are exceptionally weak and predictable. I know what comes next from you...

lol , and we knew exactly what was coming from you too , your Ego couldn't keep you away and we all knew it . Seriously man , you're like a little child kicking and screaming . No one here has to answer to you , what you're doing is much more pathetic than a couple fans bragging more than you like . 

lol , and we knew exactly what was coming from you too , your Ego couldn't keep you away and we all knew it . Seriously man , you're like a little child kicking and screaming . No one here has to answer to you , what you're doing is much more pathetic than a couple fans bragging more than you like . 

Answering for Jake now? I'm sure he needs your help.

All I did was start a thread for you guys. You brought my name up in this thread so I responded. I'm disappointed that you can't handle it any better than that. For you to say what I am doing is much more pathetic than what you are doing proves I am getting under your skin. Responding in such a way for getting called out on your behavior is embarrassing for you, so you have to respond the way you did. That's entertainment value for me right there. Thanks. 

Answering for Jake now? I'm sure he needs your help.

All I did was start a thread for you guys. You brought my name up in this thread so I responded. I'm disappointed that you can't handle it any better than that. For you to say what I am doing is much more pathetic than what you are doing proves I am getting under your skin. Responding in such a way for getting called out on your behavior is embarrassing for you, so you have to respond the way you did. That's entertainment value for me right there. Thanks. 

And you still don't realize when everyone is Laughing at you ... lol Quality entertainment