What do Y'all think the top 10 6A teams will be in 2014?

BigDave1967

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chowbay returns for his senior season at Mt. Juliet. They weren't the same team without him. I think Coach Perry and his bunch will contend for District 9 and make a deep run this year in the playoffs.

Based on what? You lost almost of your skill players and a lot of your line. Chowbay doesn't play defense. They gave up 41 to us and 59 to HHS. Last year all we heard was about these guys replacing McCathern and Hopkins all ran 4.4 and how good the defense would be. From what I hear you may start 7 or 8 sophs, not a recipe for big time success in 9-AAA.

Based on what? You lost almost of your skill players and a lot of your line. Chowbay doesn't play defense. They gave up 41 to us and 59 to HHS. Last year all we heard was about these guys replacing McCathern and Hopkins all ran 4.4 and how good the defense would be. From what I hear you may start 7 or 8 sophs, not a recipe for big time success in 9-AAA.

First off, I'm not affliated with this team. I live close to Shelbyville. I'm friends with Roger Perry and respect his son Trey. I may be putting too much faith is their ability to coach the young kids up. We will see. Anytime your starting QB goes down, it effects the WHOLE team. I'm thinking Chowbay as a senior will solidify the entire unit. I may be wrong, we shall see.

Bison, M Juliet returns their best skill players on offense. May have the best back in 9AAA. Much more talent and depth in back field. They will be much more physical. O line will be much bigger and better.

Yes; SC scored 41 on MJ; but 28 pts came from two pick sixes, and two more scores came from short fields ( inside 30 ) due to turnovers. D returns 7 starters and 5 others that rotated in. Defense did not live up to expectations an had many players playing many different positions through out the year

Team chemistry was a problem last year. I have already heard that the 2014 team I more of a team already than at any time last year.

MJ will be contending for the 9AAA title and prime for a deep run n the playoffs.