District 11AA 2014

alltime

The Waverly @ Lewis County game is going to massively packed. There will be 3 different teams there. Waverly, Lewis County, and I am sure Camden....... We will see though. #BWTP

This Camden man wont make that trip to far...i doubt many of our fans will.Our coaches will for sure.

Edited by Beagle

Some of y'all keep talking about games a few weeks out, got to play this Fridays first.  Anybody can be beat on a Friday night.  Prayers for no injuries this week.

East Hickman over Fairview

CreekWood over Stewart County

Hickman County over Lewis County

Waverly over Montgomery Central

Huntington over Camden

Some of y'all keep talking about games a few weeks out, got to play this Fridays first. Anybody can be beat on a Friday night. Prayers for no injuries this week.

East Hickman over Fairview

CreekWood over Stewart County

Hickman County over Lewis County

Waverly over Montgomery Central

Huntington over Camden

You have lost your mind... I don't think Huntingdon will beat Camden and seriously seriously doubt Hickman County will beat Lewis County at home. I am getting tired of hearing about Hickman County being this and that..... They should have to prove something just like Waverly has. Rant over....

Fairview over East Hickman.

Creek Wood over Stewart County

Lewis County over Hickman County Smh

Waverly Central over Montgomery Central

Camden over Huntingdon

Huntingdon has a better chance over #3 Camden then Hickman County has over Lewis County at home. SMH

You have lost your mind... I don't think Huntingdon will beat Camden and seriously seriously doubt Hickman County will beat Lewis County at home. I am getting tired of hearing about Hickman County being this and that..... They should have to prove something just like Waverly has. Rant over....

Fairview over East Hickman.

Creek Wood over Stewart County

Lewis County over Hickman County Smh

Waverly Central over Montgomery Central

Camden over Huntingdon

Huntingdon has a better chance over #3 Camden then Hickman County has over Lewis County at home. SMH

We are going to prove how good we are the next few weeks!

Wavotiger10 I'm getting tired of you getting on here proving how stupid you are about football! Saying Waverly is a 2A team playing creekwood a 4A team. Waverly is 3A team!!!! Then starting a post on the best 2A stadiums when your in the 3A/4A forum! And to make things better you say Waverly has a top 10 stadium! To get things clear Waverly has one of the worse stadiums I've been too. And I've seen a lot of stadiums. Best thing for you to do is just stop posting!!!!

Edited by Bulldogfan24

And why should Hickman have to prove something just because Waverly has too? We've proved that were a team to take serious years past! Waverly haven't! That's why you've got to prove something!

Because everybody has to prove themselves each and every year... Fairview knows that. Lewis County knows. Camden knows that. We know that. Only Hickman County thinks they are exempted from it and your post just proved it.