District 11AA 2014

alltime

The only reason I posted that was cause dude practically said Hickman County didn't hAve to prove themselves. He even insinuated that Hickman County has a better program than Lewis County.

I never said Hickman doesn't have to prove themselves! But you get on here and start bashing Hickmans team this year when you haven't even seen them play. I haven't said one bad thing about waverlys team this year. Just the past teams. You're the one not giving Hickman credit for what they've done this year! I believe it's just that your jealous of what we have or your just upset Hickman has destroyed you the past few years!

I never said Hickman doesn't have to prove themselves! But you get on here and start bashing Hickmans team this year when you haven't even seen them play. I haven't said one bad thing about waverlys team this year. Just the past teams. You're the one not giving Hickman credit for what they've done this year! I believe it's just that your jealous of what we have or your just upset Hickman has destroyed you the past few years!

I'm sorry. I know y'all have heard it a thousand time but I get wound up and lose my control when it comes to Waverly ball. I think other than to keep people updated on tonight's game I MIGHT back off some.

I'm sorry. I know y'all have heard it a thousand time but I get wound up and lose my control when it comes to Waverly ball. I think other than to keep people updated on tonight's game I MIGHT back off some.

Don't back off! It's called having pride for your Alma Mater. Waverly has a good team this year and you have every right to be excited.

Wavo, you have done nothing wrong.  This is a great year for football in our district.  All the teams are competitive.  All the fans are excited about the season to this point.  Your passion and pride comes out in your posts.  Stay right here with us, bud.