HAMPTON 2014 Season Starts NOW

uknoit2

I'm fairly sure both the Lunsfords will be at Hampton, as far as the working thing goes,we've gopt several hard working kids ,but we,ve got a few that needs to pick it up a notch. I trust our coaches will get everyone on the same page. If the kids will devote themselves like they should,this bunch should be loaded.

If Mike wants to win, he'll stay at Hampton.  If he wants more money, he'll head to Mitchell.  I know a little what goes on at Mitchell.  I'm friends with several parents of players there.  That is a hard place to hang your hat if ya know what I mean.  It would be like going to a different planet. 

Travise Pitman is the new head coach at mitchell. Asheville citizen had it in the paper march 10th[/size]

I didn't know Mitchell had named a Coach ,but I did know Mike wasn't taking the job.Avery keeps trying to offer some sort of deal, but I don't see that happening either.I'm sure other jobs will come open, but hopefully, we'll keep both Mikes.

On a side note, I keep hearing that Pittman may out at Cloudland. I never believe any of the gossip until its in the paper. You hear this stuff every single year.

On second thought, you may need to get started tomorrow, I'm hearing we only have about 5 or 6 thats willing to put forth the effort. Sounds pretty dismal to me. Thats just sad for the few hard working kids. Makes you wonder why people sends their kids to private schools.

Sure makes their thinking understandable

Sure makes their thinking understandable

I think things will pick up now, we were doing great for a pretty good spell, time to get our 2ond wind. You don't get time back,A wasted day is just that. I don't mind when teams are just more talented, nothing you can do about that. If they outwork you,thats a whole different thing.

I cant believe yall dont get a weightlifting class. We have a strength and conditioning class in the spring semester. Only catch is that it is open to everyone and were only allowed 1 class of it per day and you can only put up to  30 students in a class. so we have 30 kids in the class and 20 or so will be football players. The rest have to stay after school to lift. We have around 30 -35 lifting right now between the class and after school.

Some larger publics and most of the privates have it figured out where every athlete gets a class to workout every day. Those schools are the ones lifting gold balls in multiple sports

Yea, its hard to get em all in without a lifting period...But I think there is a period some could lift, but dont...THATS the problem!

I think there were some issues worked out last night...The ones that want to workout & be ready to play FB, have every chance to do so...The others that dont want to work, can watch the others play I reckon