South Pittsburg 2014

Eraser

No salt to throw on the young man. But a 16 yr old ninth grader as well. Tremendous talent none the less.

Wow my friend 16 year old Frosh are a dying breed these days. Most parents put them in kindergarten to get out of paying daycare and then their SR year they are 17 and wishing they could play a couple more years. 16 year old Freshman can play all day everyday. You just don't find them anymore. Those circumstances are different than your typical 14 or 15 year old. I'm not familiar with the Walker kid though. Was he that good? I'm just keeping it real. I really don't recall him

Guys lets please just talk about SP 2014 and not bicker with each other. They have some young talent in the backfield coming up as well.

Would you find somewhere to go and leave everyone alone....it is very tiresome coming on here and seeing you give warnings on every page to keep grown men in line....no one has said anything wrong here, so give it a break.  You have a hard time taking a hint, don't you?

• Upvote 11

Memphis University School started a freshmen at outside linebacker in the DII AA State Championship game. 

St. George started a freshmen at running back and another at WR and another at DE as well as CB in the DII A title game.  That was 3 freshmen,

CPA started a freshmen at RT against Alcoa in the 3a game.

You can add Maryville to that list....they started a Freshman at MLB....and if he hadn't been hurt one of their starting DE all year was a Freshman, and this was one of the stiffest defenses Maryville has had.

I gave no warnings. I said lets please stay on topic.

But you are saying it constantly, like a first grade teacher to a bunch of kids....man, I am not trying to be ugly, but it is old....and it only happens on the 1A boards with you.  I have been on plenty of threads that got a little "testy", and I have never seen another Mod quite like you....if Coach T don't remove you as a Mod, I am afraid there are not many people going to be left on the 1A boards, and I can't blame them.  You take this way too serious, and are ruining it for a lot of people.  Again, I am not trying to be ugly, I have enjoyed a lot of your posts, but it has gotten pretty bad here the last couple of months.

But you are saying it constantly, like a first grade teacher to a bunch of kids....man, I am not trying to be ugly, but it is old....and it only happens on the 1A boards with you.  I have been on plenty of threads that got a little "testy", and I have never seen another Mod quite like you....if Coach T don't remove you as a Mod, I am afraid there are not many people going to be left on the 1A boards, and I can't blame them.  You take this way too serious, and are ruining it for a lot of people.  Again, I am not trying to be ugly, I have enjoyed a lot of your posts, but it has gotten pretty bad here the last couple of months.

Just ignore him, like I do.  Don't feed the modtrollator. :P

Edited by MountainTroll

But you are saying it constantly, like a first grade teacher to a bunch of kids....man, I am not trying to be ugly, but it is old....and it only happens on the 1A boards with you. I have been on plenty of threads that got a little "testy", and I have never seen another Mod quite like you....if Coach T don't remove you as a Mod, I am afraid there are not many people going to be left on the 1A boards, and I can't blame them. You take this way too serious, and are ruining it for a lot of people. Again, I am not trying to be ugly, I have enjoyed a lot of your posts, but it has gotten pretty bad here the last couple of months.

Bass & Butchie must be twins hahaha. Thanks for keeping it real