South Pittsburg 2014

Eraser

Dad burnit the SS came back yesterday with some of them discount cards them Pirate youngons sell. Sure hopeful somebody brain storms and starts a selling some discount gym trips to that gym in kimball. The SS is getting way too beefy to effectively wrestle with, figure a HEEP of fellers would buy all they have! Least ways, Hope the Pirates are getting real strong like coach Tim. That feller don't need a body guard like coach Vic. LOPWOAO.....

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Dad burnit the SS came back yesterday with some of them discount cards them Pirate youngons sell. Sure hopeful somebody brain storms and starts a selling some discount gym trips to that gym in kimball. The SS is getting way too beefy to effectively wrestle with, figure a HEEP of fellers would buy all they have! Least ways, Hope the Pirates are getting real strong like coach Tim. That feller don't need a body guard like coach Vic. LOPWOAO.....

did you know them purple boys went down at Kennesaw U practicing so that Childress man can't see em.

heard today that SP lost one to down under.  Not a big loss considering he didn't play last year, but we expected him to step in this year.  Oh well, might just be 1 less problem anyways.

I say problem, however, I hear this years team has a lot better work ethic than last years, and gel more as a team.  Key will be line of scrimmage which I hear is shaping up just fine.

Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

heard today that SP lost one to down under.  Not a big loss considering he didn't play last year, but we expected him to step in this year.  Oh well, might just be 1 less problem anyways.

I say problem, however, I hear this years team has a lot better work ethic than last years, and gel more as a team.  Key will be line of scrimmage which I hear is shaping up just fine.

team chemistry and hard work is important

heard today that SP lost one to down under. Not a big loss considering he didn't play last year, but we expected him to step in this year. Oh well, might just be 1 less problem anyways.

I say problem, however, I hear this years team has a lot better work ethic than last years, and gel more as a team. Key will be line of scrimmage which I hear is shaping up just fine.

make sure Troll sees this

Can you not tell from Roy's picture alone, that we all are royal blue bloods.

Pegleg what kind of mess is this?  Are you making fun of my beard?  I garuntee you I worked hard on that durn beard.  Let me ask you a question.  Is that Moore man making our boys lift weights hard?  We better be getting real strong for these Bell county boys.  They will be real mad this year because that Moore man beat them last year.   You think im joking but im not.