Early predictions for 8-AA 2014

I reached out to a buddy coach in Lebnon area and he confirmed Angel is the real deal. Said he is a step slower version of Hurd, same type hybred type player. Wasn't used as much as they could have at WC, but he was young. Sounds like it will be up to CHS to utilize him better than WC. HS football recruiting is starting to be like Softball and Basketball in AAU, Camps and combines get more weight in recruiting than preformance on the field does in a lot of situations. Some coaches thinking seeing kids in helmets and shorts verse top competition is the best judge. I am more old school. I like seeing what a kid does in a team situation, when the pressure is on, and how he takes over a game. This kid can do nothing but help CHS

Thank you for telling me what I already knew and had already previously stated. I didn't need you to reach out to your buddy in Lebanon to confirm he was legit!! Guess you didn't believe me huh? Lol, oh well I know the story and the facts.

Thank you for telling me what I already knew and had already previously stated. I didn't need you to reach out to your buddy in Lebanon to confirm he was legit!! Guess you didn't believe me huh? Lol, oh well I know the story and the facts.

No one was quetioning you, just wondering why his stats were so low for the hype he had in recruiting. I remember the Sauceman kid who was like 6'5 260, DE suppossidly ran a 4.7. Had a ride to MTSU, among others, soley based on that size,speed, and a few camps he attended. I never seen that kid do much of anything on the field. I trump what you do on the field over what you do in a combine. Case in point, the SC tailback in 88-89 Dirkson compared to this years at SC. I doubt Dirkson had the squat max or bench press as Manning, maybe not even the 40 time. But I wouldn't take two Mannings for one Dirkson. No knock on Manning, he was good, just not the level on the field as Dirkson. Hopefully CHS will put Angel in a position to best utilize his talent and help his team.

No one was quetioning you, just wondering why his stats were so low for the hype he had in recruiting. I remember the Sauceman kid who was like 6'5 260, DE suppossidly ran a 4.7. Had a ride to MTSU, among others, soley based on that size,speed, and a few camps he attended. I never seen that kid do much of anything on the field. I trump what you do on the field over what you do in a combine. Case in point, the SC tailback in 88-89 Dirkson compared to this years at SC. I doubt Dirkson had the squat max or bench press as Manning, maybe not even the 40 time. But I wouldn't take two Mannings for one Dirkson. No knock on Manning, he was good, just not the level on the field as Dirkson. Hopefully CHS will put Angel in a position to best utilize his talent and help his team.

I agree with the Dirkson statement. I watched his highlight film every Friday my senior year before football games. Manning is not in the same breath as Juice! When you have 5 SEC offers as a sophomore and you only touch the ball 5 times a game something tells me the coach was not a very smart person.

I agree with the Dirkson statement. I watched his highlight film every Friday my senior year before football games. Manning is not in the same breath as Juice! When you have 5 SEC offers as a sophomore and you only touch the ball 5 times a game something tells me the coach was not a very smart person.

I agree with the coaching at WC not being that good. But there are diffrences between workout warriors and on the field preformers. We will have to see once things get cranked up this spring.

I agree with the coaching at WC not being that good. But there are diffrences between workout warriors and on the field preformers. We will have to see once things get cranked up this spring.

He started as a 7th grader at MBA on their 8th grade team. He ran anchor in the 4x100 relay as 7th grader their as well. I know it was middle school but it was also at MBA.

On another thread a poster made the comment that Milan may have to return home to SC when he turns 18. I have been out of the county for about 2 months now so haven't really talked to anyone. Does anyone know anything about this? Seems kinda fishy to me personally. I don't see how the state could make him do anything once he's 18.

On another thread a poster made the comment that Milan may have to return home to SC when he turns 18. I have been out of the county for about 2 months now so haven't really talked to anyone. Does anyone know anything about this? Seems kinda fishy to me personally. I don't see how the state could make him do anything once he's 18.

when does he turn 18?