Early predictions for 8-AA 2014

This will upset you (UCM) cookeville just got a legit D1 transfer who already holds 5 offers from SEC schools. He is 6'3" 225 and Connor York can't hold his jockstrap haha

. Max. Preps 2013 All-American Football Team All Purpose – Connor York, 6-1, 180, Sr, Upperman (Baxter, Tenn.). http://www.unapproved website.com/m/article.aspx?articleid=a23ae530-cc83-4dfa-a9f4-404c1a927de7 Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

. Max. Preps 2013 All-American Football Team All Purpose – Connor York, 6-1, 180, Sr, Upperman (Baxter, Tenn.). http://www.unapproved website.com/m/article.aspx?articleid=a23ae530-cc83-4dfa-a9f4-404c1a927de7

Pretty sure I beat you to it. That's fine congrats to York, but where are the 5 SEC OFFERS??? This is a rather pointless discussion...let's agree to disagree cause you are Murphy Fair and no more than everyone! Edited by oldsc7

Pretty sure I beat you to it. That's fine congrats to York, but where are the 5 SEC OFFERS??? This is a rather pointless discussion...let's agree to disagree cause you are Murphy Fair and no more than everyone!

did I say I knew more than anyone? I just don't have hometown blinders on not being from this area. Anyone know if Crrekbaum is getting college looks? I sure hope so, he was a tacklin machine.

did I say I knew more than anyone? I just don't have hometown blinders on not being from this area. Anyone know if Crrekbaum is getting college looks? I sure hope so, he was a tacklin machine.

I don't have hometown blinders on either. Gabe Angel is from Wilson Co. Connor York is from Baxter. My hometown is carthage. Have no idea about creekbaum...if I had to guess I would say small like Cumberland

This will upset you (UCM) cookeville just got a legit D1 transfer who already holds 5 offers from SEC schools. He is 6'3" 225 and Connor York can't hold his jockstrap haha

Until he sets numerous records and leads his team to an undefeated regular season and semifinal appearance I think he'll be the one holding the jockstrap. Actually I'll take that back; if he can get cookeville past the first round he can be relieved of jockstrap duty. I think that would be an accomplishment itself. Oh and the only reason he's even getting looks from the SEC is his size. If he was 6'0" 180 like York is colleges wouldn't even know his name because he hasnt done anything notable. Edited by JohnnyRay

Until he sets numerous records and leads his team to an undefeated regular season and semifinal appearance I think he'll be the one holding the jockstrap. Actually I'll take that back; if he can get cookeville past the first round he can be relieved of jockstrap duty. I think that would be an accomplishment itself. Oh and the only reason he's even getting looks from the SEC is his size. If he was 6'0" 180 like York is colleges wouldn't even know his name because he hasnt done anything notable.

Aww sounds like I hurt your little feelings...this is why I don't get on here much because I tend to do that with all the truth that I tell and sensitive people like you get upset and butt hurt by the truth cause your golden boy does not get recognition this kid does. Perfect season congrats! Semifinal appearance congrats on getting 75 dropped on you in a football game!! Congrats on scoring 2 TD's against Alcoa's freshman who would have beat you!! Semifinal games are supposed to be the four best teams on the state correct? You have up 75 point in a game and 65 in a half!!! Once again congrats!!

Aww sounds like I hurt your little feelings...this is why I don't get on here much because I tend to do that with all the truth that I tell and sensitive people like you get upset and butt hurt by the truth cause your golden boy does not get recognition this kid does. Perfect season congrats! Semifinal appearance congrats on getting 75 dropped on you in a football game!! Congrats on scoring 2 TD's against Alcoa's freshman who would have beat you!! Semifinal games are supposed to be the four best teams on the state correct? You have up 75 point in a game and 65 in a half!!! Once again congrats!!

actually UH scored on their first drive, 65 yard long drive. And he did have like 350 rushing on your owls. But oh yea, you don't have blinders. If he would have played for Alcoa, the national TD record wouldn't be 72, it would be in the 80's. If you really wanna know how good York is ask Rankin. I got history with him for years. Back to the boro. He will set you straight. How many points did SC throw up on Tyner? Let's play that game if you wanna talk one game preformances. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan