Maryville gloating accepted in this thread, calm down on the others

BackinTN

Just asked a question.

That's exactly what the Public Guys who get on the DII board trying to stir up Trouble always say . This Maryville fan figured if anyone could relate to always having your team questioned , and people implying wrong doings , it would be the DII fans . 

No one questioned Maryville's enrollment Policies in the 80's and early 90's when we were winning nothing , now that we have one of the Best Coaches in the Country and are winning we get to hear these " Questions " all the time . Our Enrollment policies are the same as they were in the 80's , 90's 70's , 60's ...... 

• Upvote 1

Ok fellers hits a knew yeer and a knew gloatin' tune.......Inn 2014, me, mommaSTARS, pep, ML, sx, cR, rw87, OR2, Mr. 200, RR, RebullRon, Barn, WiseGuy, Mairvul Drummer, RebullsMan, Reb'78, qb#7, matbaick, etc ere all sayin' tha saim thang az Billy fer 2014...."Wif a Rebull Yell....Moar Moar Moar"......Hits time two reeload 2014 Rebs...!!!!!

Long live tha Red Dragon and tha Evil Emparr...!!!!!!...... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Hey 78....you are not corresponding with a Maryville fan,,,,just a FYI. FactsOnly is another envious sad attempt to uncover our recruiting schemes, trick plays, garbage service done right, and the nuisance that is Maryville.

Maryville has been open zone since the beginning, even when they were going 5 and 5. Some additional facts for you fellows, there are kids that play at the county schools that are zoned Maryville. Additionally, the 3 A lineman of the year in Tennessee for the 2012 season played at Alcoa, and was zoned Maryville.

Happy New Year to the board.....

Thanks - Happy new year!

Hey 78....you are not corresponding with a Maryville fan,,,,just a FYI. FactsOnly is another envious sad attempt to uncover our recruiting schemes, trick plays, garbage service done right, and the nuisance that is Maryville.

Maryville has been open zone since the beginning, even when they were going 5 and 5. Some additional facts for you fellows, there are kids that play at the county schools that are zoned Maryville. Additionally, the 3 A lineman of the year in Tennessee for the 2012 season played at Alcoa, and was zoned Maryville.

Happy New Year to the board.....

Clarification:

FactsOnly is another, yet unenvious, success at uncovering FactsOnly.

Funny seeing a Private School guy on here hoping to Stir something up against Maryville .... especially when I've seen you on the DII boards bashing any Public school fans who question anything about DII ... Maryville plays by the Rules big Guy , it only makes you look Hypocritical when you try to suggest otherwise .

WAIT - this from guy that TROLLS Ensworth boards and Blackman's !

LOL ND66.....were you getting bored?

Indeed I was , but now the holidays are over , recovering from a plate & screws in the neck so I am back,,,,,,

BUT ....... Just had to get that off my chest - and will get back to being nice to all ( way to early before start of 2014 HS football) to get worked up... Did your QB ever get recruited to any school- heck in a small college on all over him=winner