Mckenzie Arena or Cow palace?

fooseball96

I know we may not exactly get along, but you sir are a genius.

I once had a coach tell me, "if you look good you feel good, and if you feel good you play good" now this was my hs baseball coach but I think it holds true to wrestling as well (except we don't play wrestling)

I think whole heartedly if you elevate the venue, amp up the finals. Literally everything cbg said . Spotlight finals, on a platform, sandy announcing, even do entrences like the NCAA has started doing the last year. Nothing fancy, just play music, tell the kids stats as he walks down the ramp. Go to a tournament like that during the early rounds and tell me the kids don't wrestle harder, pour more into it, more emotion. When the stakes are higher the kids will work harder and the prize will be greater in the end. Make the tourney a big deal and our talent will grow in TN .

I really don't know you to like you or dislike you!

Honestly I don't know if I'm going this year. I have a 5 month old baby and it's a challenge to get him around these tourneys.

I have a brother who can offer you a few tips, and even more recent, Coach Bray and his wife are now getting a bit more oriented to this balancing task.

I know over the years, games, animal crackers, lots of blankets & pillows, diaper bag & lots of bungees with a rolling cooler sure helped!

I have a brother who can offer you a few tips, and even more recent, Coach Bray and his wife are now getting a bit more oriented to this balancing task.

I know over the years, games, animal crackers, lots of blankets & pillows, diaper bag & lots of bungees with a rolling cooler sure helped!

Well your credibility was just lost when you suggested board games and animal crackers for my 5 month old baby haha. We can really only do one session so we're obviously going to the finals to support his godfather Hammbone.

I have not been impressed at all with the presentation and atmosphere of the state duals or the state tournament at the cow palace.

Chattanooga is not the geographic center of the state but by numbers it is the center of the state for wrestling so I believe the majority usually rules. Chattanooga is more centrally located between Nashville and the far east of the state which is the vast majority of the wrestling population.

Considering the very few teams traveling from the far west I'd be willing to bet that there are more traveling farther now to Franklin compared to the few teams that were traveling from west of Nashville to Chattanooga in the past.

I don't really care how far we have to travel for state as long as its done right. I do believe that one of the state's college programs should be the host. Realistically that would come down to two choices, UTC or MTSU, both being centrally located.

You seem to have left of ETSU.