Mt. Juliet Christian Academy

WARBOSS

Mjca may not have hired a great coach per some of you but hiring Kittrell would have been a disaster. I've seen enough of his coaching over the years to believe he would not be successful as a HS head coach. He's a decent asst but not the guy to compete with the other head coaches in the area.

I believe there's an overall lack of leadership from the AD at MJCA. It's easily seen by the hirings made and the actions of their coaches. Go to any of their games and and sample the environment from coaching, music, etc.... I believe you will get all your answers from those samples.

I wish the school would turn it around, like I have for 25 years, because it's positioned geographically to do some great things. Solid Christian leadership from the top down and a big dose of accountability to the coaches is the key.

Best of luck to the MJCA family and supporters.

• 2 weeks later...

Mjca may not have hired a great coach per some of you but hiring Kittrell would have been a disaster. I've seen enough of his coaching over the years to believe he would not be successful as a HS head coach. He's a decent asst but not the guy to compete with the other head coaches in the area.

I believe there's an overall lack of leadership from the AD at MJCA. It's easily seen by the hirings made and the actions of their coaches. Go to any of their games and and sample the environment from coaching, music, etc.... I believe you will get all your answers from those samples.

I wish the school would turn it around, like I have for 25 years, because it's positioned geographically to do some great things. Solid Christian leadership from the top down and a big dose of accountability to the coaches is the key.

Best of luck to the MJCA family and supporters.

Interesting post.... ??

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, lots of negative stuff. I can tell you this. There are a lot of athletics walking the halls of public schools that could be "stars" at a small private school. If the tuition is price affordable and the school offers a stable quality environment/education, the kids will come. Small schools offer small classrooms. Good faculties help also.

Give the new coach a chance to get his plan and system in place. Let him get the word out about his program within the community. Support you team and especially your players. Remember if your not part of the solution, you are part of the problem!

Edited by gtripledip

sometimes in life the answer to a problem can be found when you throw out the variables and find the constants, when I think about MJCA I see PC as the lone constant over the entire football program since day 1, maybe it's time to move the one constant into the variable column and try a new man for the job.

PC told another region AD this hire had to be the right one or he would be looking for a job.  

3 Headmasters have let him make bad hires for years, be curious to see if this is true.  If he is right that means the kids will be the losers again.

• 4 weeks later...